Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Do you ever share pictures of your step kids on the internet?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Amy
  • 54 Replies

I don't, I don't feel it's my place.

Do you?

by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChelseNichole
by Chelse on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:47 AM
6 moms liked this

I do...all the time. I am a big picture taker. And if we do activites with the kids, or if we're at a party/bbq, if it's a holiday etc. I put that all on my facebook page. They are my family too...even if I didn't give birth to them.

cLanief
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:49 AM
I do occasionally. .. my so's mom is on my fb so I share a pic on the rare occasion I take one of the girls.
LoveMy2x4
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Only on my Facebook and that page is very private. All my settings are for "friends only" and Im only friends with people I actually know. And that is the only place on the internet that I share pics of my bio's as well.

Rae706
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:03 AM
I do. On Facebook and Instagram. And BM follows my Instagram, no issues there.
momma2zac2006
by Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this
This. She's with us as much if not more than her mother's so I have tons of pics.

Quoting ChelseNichole:

I do...all the time. I am a big picture taker. And if we do activites with the kids, or if we're at a party/bbq, if it's a holiday etc. I put that all on my facebook page. They are my family too...even if I didn't give birth to them.

Haliebrianne
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I do, I consider her my daughter not just step daughter. I want to share my proud mom moments of her, and fun things we do together. Just like I do with my bio kids.
lanceandhailey
by Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Yes, she is a part of my family.

Doodle39
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Usually my husband will share and tag me. (FB) In the event that I share something, I have DH permission and he's taggd as well.  But, both of us keep our privacy settings limited.  

ChelseNichole
by Chelse on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Same. They are with us either just as much or a little more as well. And I love pictures. It's fun to look back at pictures when time passes.

Quoting momma2zac2006:

This. She's with us as much if not more than her mother's so I have tons of pics.

Quoting ChelseNichole:

Amy1973Potts
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Anything I take I only post to DFs wall. Thats it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)