Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

I don't know why, but this pisses me off so f***king bad!!!

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:33 PM
  • 10 Replies

My friend... Her kids are 11 and 13 and every time this fucking broad gets a new boyfriend or husband she convinces her kids he's their new dad. One has a dad who is a part of his life!! 

by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DDDaysh
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 4:09 PM

So...  why are you friends with this person?  

And why do you let her situation impact you to the point that it pisses you off "so f***king bad!!!".  I would really work on learning how to control your emotional space so that other people's problems don't have such a large impact on your life.  

Tracylynn100
by Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 4:14 PM

I hope she makes enough to pay for their therapy when they are older.  Are you close enough to bring it up to her?

mouthyhousewife
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 4:19 PM

LOL!!

It's not like its to the point that I'm visibly upset over this. I'm just ranting about it because it was brought to my attention again a few moments ago. 

I'm really not sure why I'm friends with her. I guess I'm really not anymore. 

Quoting DDDaysh:

So...  why are you friends with this person?  

And why do you let her situation impact you to the point that it pisses you off "so f***king bad!!!".  I would really work on learning how to control your emotional space so that other people's problems don't have such a large impact on your life.  

mouthyhousewife
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 4:20 PM

HA! Make money.. lol 

No, we aren't close anymore. I've slowly distanced myself from her over the years.. 

Quoting Tracylynn100:

I hope she makes enough to pay for their therapy when they are older.  Are you close enough to bring it up to her?

Nlvonblah
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 4:34 PM

That's really fucked up!! Can't they be an uncle or something?  HaHa!!! N

mouthyhousewife
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Lol... They have had lots of "uncles" too. lol

I just don't get it. I only dated one guy after me and my kids' dad split. It was 2 years after the break up and I ened up marrying him. We were married a year before the kids called him dad. 

Quoting Nlvonblah:

That's really fucked up!! Can't they be an uncle or something?  HaHa!!! N

faerie75
by Platinum Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:10 PM
BM does this to her son. Poor kid is 15. She also forces "play dates" w her friends kids on him and generally treats him like a damn baby. Teenagers tend to choose their own friends.
Preciousj99
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Poor kids

MrsMiles85
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:32 PM

I really try not to be judgmental but that shit really irks me.  I lost a friendship over that once.  Just couldn't stand to see it anymore.  Every loser that walks in and out is NOT their dad.

destiny83
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Last time BM (who has terminated rights btw) saw SD was sometime in 2011. It was brief as she "had to go out to meet the guy who would be SD's new Daddy. LOL. Did I meantion my DH has full custody and her rights are terminated? Yeah, she a classy one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)