So I'm super irritated.
We just got a letter from SD's school today saying that she can't start school this year until we re-immunize her. Now, I have no problem with vaccinations. All my kiddos get them. Apparently BM had trouble counting out 8 weeks between her second and third hep B shots, though (she only waited 4 weeks, so it doesn't count - because the series was started/given in 2008, she has to redo the whole thing). I called and let her know that SD has to redo the series and asked if she could get it started where SD is with her (she lives around 1,200 miles away). Offered up the insurance info so she won't have to pay anything, and she doesn't work, so I know it's not like she has to miss a shift or anything to do it. Just trying to make SD miss a minimal amount of school.
The pain in the butt is that not only won't she take SD to get the series started again, she flat-out said (after laughing) "Oh, I'm gonna use that!" She's appealing the court's decision to give us custody right now, and I got a nice long lecture about how there's no way they'll let us keep the modified custody if she has to miss so much school for her shots.
I'm so aggravated right now.