Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BM is having sex with DH?!

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:29 AM
  • 21 Replies

Because this is news to me!  BM recently told my brother in law that when she does drop off and pick up with my DH, they go off and have sex!  I KNOW it isn't true, because DH doesn't do drop offs and pick ups alone.  I go with him almost every time.  I'm sure it is just something to try to get between us.  She told brother in law that they did it several times when we first got married. 

DH and I have been married over 4 years now, and they always meet in a public place.  If he goes alone, I'm on speaker phone or called right before and right after to make sure everything went ok.  She's been known to say ugly things or just take off with the baby, so it was just a precaution. 

I think it's ridiculous to try to start something between us!  They were never married and split up before SD was even born due to her decision and her cheating.  I can't believe after all this time she is still so hung up on DH that she would spread rumors like these.  It's just sad...  She is even dating and has another daughter by a man with my DH's name and recently bought a car exactly like ours and bragged about it being 4 years newer. 

I just felt like I had to get it out before I lost my mind.  I don't want to say anything to her and start more drama, but damn it, when will this bull crap stop!?  It's just not right.  DH is still sick at the thought, and he is so panicked thinking I'm going to believe the rumor.  I know better.  DH is the best husband I could ever ask for, so loving, appreciative, hard-working, and always there for me.  I know he didn't do this.  It just sucks that she keeps interjecting herself into our relationship.  We're trying to just forget it and move on, because it's taking up too much thinking space, but it still shocks me, I guess, that it keeps happening.

by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leegirl_jm
by Platinum Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Have DH and his brother have a talk with BM about the tales she has been telling. She should be embarassed if she has really been telling lies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahlovesLiz
by Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:41 AM

DH's brother called her out on it when she said it, and she shut up about it.  He told her he didn't believe her, and she was full of crap.  She dropped the subject. 

Quoting leegirl_jm:

Have DH and his brother have a talk with BM about the tales she has been telling. She should be embarassed if she has really been telling lies.

Pero3
by Silver Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:11 AM
2 moms liked this

Sadly, she has achieved exactly what she wanted with her tale ... you are upset!

Leigh84
by Silver Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:19 AM
1 mom liked this
If you know that's not true just brush it off and laugh about it. Pero is right she wanted to make you mad. Don't give her that satisfaction.
sandeeyo
by Le Bonjour Chat on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I'd just laugh at BM if she said anything like that!

BM in my case emailed me to tell me about the things she thought my DH did wrong in their marriage.  Oh, and then threw in the fact that he tried to bribe her to stay by offering to buy her a BMW. 

Ummm, ok?  I needed that info, why?  I just thought that it was pathetic that she tried to make me jealous by mentioning that he tried to buy her a new car if she'd stay.  A pack of lies, because if he had actually done something like that, SHE would have lied and said ok, had him buy the car, and then left anyway...with the car! LOL

Whatever.  That's the attitude you have to take with your BM.  If you have a whatever attitude, she'll eventually shut up and stop doing it.  So tell your DH to stop stressing because you don't believe her anyway, and then you stop getting upset over it, why?  Because IT'S. NOT. TRUE.

pepper504
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Desperate people say desperate things. 

I ignore DH's exwife. 

As a BM that was cheated on by the BD, I have NEVER discussed my relationship with my ex's women.  It's none of their business.  

Quoting sandeeyo:

I'd just laugh at BM if she said anything like that!

BM in my case emailed me to tell me about the things she thought my DH did wrong in their marriage.  Oh, and then threw in the fact that he tried to bribe her to stay by offering to buy her a BMW. 

Ummm, ok?  I needed that info, why?  I just thought that it was pathetic that she tried to make me jealous by mentioning that he tried to buy her a new car if she'd stay.  A pack of lies, because if he had actually done something like that, SHE would have lied and said ok, had him buy the car, and then left anyway...with the car! LOL

Whatever.  That's the attitude you have to take with your BM.  If you have a whatever attitude, she'll eventually shut up and stop doing it.  So tell your DH to stop stressing because you don't believe her anyway, and then you stop getting upset over it, why?  Because IT'S. NOT. TRUE.

JLang
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:06 PM

I'd ignore it....she wants you to get upset and jealous...leave it alone....then put a tracking device on his car...just incase ;)

camo.roo
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:09 PM
ignore it. Don't give her the satisfaction by getting upset!
buttercup627
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:29 PM
lol sometimes I talk to my ex' siblings about my current sex life with their brother!! Oh goodness I'm glad he called her on it but that's weird
CFSTBSM27
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Wow that is pretty childish sometimes it's hard for me to believe people can be such liars but sadly their out. If you know 100% it's not true than ignore but if you have an inclination of the opposite you better get some honest answers. Glad she got called out but don't spend much more time thinking about because your mind will play tricks on you...... Lol boy you gotta winner their YIKES @_@
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured