Here's the scenario:
Ex texts & asks "Can B(13yoDD) & R(12yoDD) come over 9-4 Friday & babysit A(2yo half brother)? You could pick them after you get off work."
Mind you they barely know A (even though he is 2 they just met him this past April). And it would be at ex's apartment.
Based on this info alone would you agree to it?
ETA: Thank you ladies for responding.
To answer some questions:
- no this is NOT because it's ex's kid.
- my girls have NOT babysat before other than their 4yo brother for at the most an hour where I go to the store
- ex lives in an apartment community, I have serious doubts he knows his neighbors well enough to trust they can help if needed
- it's in an unsafe area
- the GF will be working as well as my ex & I would be the closest person available in case of emergency
- girls would be left with GF for at least an hour before I get there. The oldest DD doesn't like her at all but tolerates her because of her dad