Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

I saw a text on DH's phone to BM that said "I love you"

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:37 PM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

because he showed it to me, lol.  He thought I was the last person that had texted him so he pushed "reply" to the last message in his inbox and wrote "I love you" and sent it.  He got a text back from BM saying "Wrong person I hope... lol" and he explained what happened and that was that but oh my gosh I got a laugh out of it.

by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lnr187
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this

haha dh would die if he accidentally did that to bm. i've accidentally text my best friend "i love you" intending to send it to dh. eek, i hope i never do that to bm either!

Annawest
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:42 PM

LOL, this has happened to me too.  Except I was the exwife receiving the text.

yryssa1
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Me too lol

Quoting Annawest:

LOL, this has happened to me too.  Except I was the exwife receiving the text.

Tinkerbellmama
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:53 PM
2 moms liked this

I did the same thing with SD. I meant to text DH and sent it to SD instead. It was hilarious. She texted me back, "Uh, mom? Are you OK?"

I had texted, "I had asked you to load the dishwasher... Why are there still dishes in my sink?" 

She was with her mom for the week, and hadn't been home in like 4 days.

LMAO. Now, I am VERY careful to send the right text to the right person. 

aeELE
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:24 PM
One of my best gfs accidentally sext me. Apparently, my question interrupted some fun she was having, much to my chagrin... DH was mad I deleted it before letting him read too!! Lol.

DH has txt me when he meant to txt to BM, but so far not the other way around, yet.
progressandjoy
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this
haha.

BM accidentally texted DH once, but it was a bit more raunchy. After we got over the initial shock, DH and I cracked up!

A few weeks later they were doing the pickup. SS got in the car and BM just stood there for a second. BM finally said, "soooo .... last week I sent SF a message. Did you accidentally get it?" DH said - "I sure did."

They stood there in an awkward silence for a few minutes and then just walked away from each other. It was awkward, but I also thought it was hilarious.
destiny83
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Fortunately what I do hasn't been too embarrasing. I often get my DAD confused on my phone with DH. SD and I refer to DH as "dad" when talking, so several times I'll say "Idk lemme text dad" and then I highlight "dad" in my contacts and send the message to him.  

EricaG87
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:37 PM

lol, you guys' stories are funny too!

momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:40 PM
So I have a funny story. I have to send approvals for payment to different managers within my company. One guy has a similar name to my ex. I usually only have to type in the first few letters and it automatically pulls up the name.

So i sent this email asking for approval for payment for drug testing on one of our drivers. Oops. My ex never responded. I figured it out when I didn't get an approval from the manager... Smh I felt dumb
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pero3
by Silver Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 7:53 AM
3 moms liked this

BF sent a very raunchy one to me .... I obviously wasn't the intended recipient .. neither was SM though! ;-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)