Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

BM denied visitation again.

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 7:49 AM
  • 72 Replies
She texted DH on Wednesday saying "come get SS." So he said he will be there this weekend. Then she says no, next weekend. Next weekend or sign off all of your rights.

This is his court ordered weekend. The 5th 6th and 7th.

She told us she was living at her moms. (Her mom says she doesn't live there. They really need to get their stories straight if they're both going to continue to lie to DH.)

Since Wednesday he has been telling her he will be there at 6 on Friday. And she told him that "since he hasn't been taking his visits, he can go back thru the courts and go back to supervised visits because SS doesn't feel comfortable with him anymore".

Last time we had SS was June 5th thru the 9th. We had made arrangements to have him the 19th thru the 29th. But at the last minute BM said no (even tho that weekend was DH's) and BM's mom told us BM was out of town with SS. (We have msgs from BM probing she was not out of town.)

He's missed 2 weekends before but he made them up the following weekends.

So really, that last one is the only missing weekend.
I have it all documented and cross referenced with text messages confirming he was with DH.

I don't know where she gets off thinking he's going to back to supervised visits. (She still doesn't know about the court date in sept) :\
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 7:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Raspberry393
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this
your posts always make me wonder about the other side of the story.
I hope for the child's sake whatever the situation is, it improves.
mouthyhousewife
by Silver Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 9:05 AM
We often wonder about the other side of the story as well. Most of this crap comes out of thin air.

Quoting Raspberry393:

your posts always make me wonder about the other side of the story.

I hope for the child's sake whatever the situation is, it improves.

Polkadotted
by Gold Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Did he show up there on Friday?

mouthyhousewife
by Silver Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Showed up to her moms house. On time. Her dad said she left 2 hours ago, he doesn't know where she went. But we're staying in town all weekend so we will likely see her around.

Wednesday she told DH she was going up north for the weekend. Thursday afternoon she said she was already up north but later that night said she was heading up Friday morning after she goes down to FOC. Friday morning she said she went down to FOC and "put a show cause on" DH and she was on her way up at that moment. Then at 6 Friday her dad said she took off on foot 2 hours before we got there.

Quoting Polkadotted:

Did he show up there on Friday?

faerie75
by Platinum Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 9:26 AM
6 moms liked this
In this situation he needs to follow the CO to the letter. She will never stop. File for contempt and after that, stick to the order
faerie75
by Platinum Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Also idk about there but here you can call the cops and they will make you send the kids if you can find them at home.
mouthyhousewife
by Silver Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 9:33 AM
The cops here will make a report but they won't make her hand him over. :(

Quoting faerie75:

Also idk about there but here you can call the cops and they will make you send the kids if you can find them at home.

mouthyhousewife
by Silver Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 9:37 AM
I think she plans in continuing to violate the court order by denying visitation. She thinks she can go back to court and tell them he missed a visit and that justifies her denial.

She keeps saying he hasn't taken him in a month. During that month, he only missed 1 visit. He has eowe. She admittedly didn't see SS for a month while he lived with her parents and she lived with friends. In the same city have you.

Quoting faerie75:

In this situation he needs to follow the CO to the letter. She will never stop. File for contempt and after that, stick to the order

vwd_johnson
by Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 9:38 AM
File a report that that the child is not around to be picked up for his weekend.
amantonacci
by Platinum Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 9:39 AM

if i were him I'd worry more about the contempt of the co than what she may or may not have said thru facebook...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN