Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

newbies and veterans, cry babies and know it alls

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 6:28 PM
  • 23 Replies
2 moms liked this
Question about keeping it fresh brought up a whole debacle about newbies and veterans that went to cry babies and weaklings. Wth. My question is who decides who is a newbie. How long are you a newbie and who the hell cares if you're a newbie. Do you get. Less respect,? And who deems you a veteran? Do you have to post 10, 000 replies then you get respect and a trophy?? And cry babies and weaklings??? I see none if those. Know it alls and bitter bms .what a load of crap. I see it as different life experiences cause us to see things differently . ..... so are you a newbie or vet? Cry babie or weakling ? Know it all or bitter bm
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 6:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SMInProgress
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 6:31 PM
2 moms liked this

LOL! Bravo. Apparently, I now am just an a$$hole.  A newbie a$$hole. LOL.

bertaboo1
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 6:41 PM
I.love.you. lol best post vote from me! I agree with you. Different experiences from different ladies can make your situation better. Btw...not a vet...crybaby irl but not a weakling. ..definitely not a know ir all or bitter bm.
Graceplustwo
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 6:44 PM
I guess I'm a newbie think I know it all. Lmao
DeliteCrazy
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 6:47 PM
2 moms liked this
If you know what cellulite means behind knees you're a veteran.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newstepmom61811
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 6:47 PM
3 moms liked this
Not new, will never consider myself a veteran because my stepfamily and I are always growing, maturing, and changing so the project will never be finished, it will always be a work in progress like any family so I will always be "new", learning new things. And as for me...no crybaby or weakling. I'm kind at heart, private and quiet, many mistake this for weakness, nope, it's grace, but I can go 0 to bitch in 0 to 60 if pushed, no shrinking violet...
D-Town
by Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 6:58 PM
3 moms liked this
I have no idea but apparently there are 3 or 4 posters who think they rule this forum.
aeELE
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Nah, I'm a noob and I know the "Jesus thong," Little Debbie tossing thread that is from.
Someone bumped it like a month or three ago.

Quoting DeliteCrazy:

pdxmum
by Ruby Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 7:57 PM
1 mom liked this
So who were you? And why did you change your screenname?

Quoting DeliteCrazy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Quinn525
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:01 PM
2 moms liked this
Idk. When I came to cm & this group, I had been in the step parenting game already for over 10 years. I definitely would have been labeled a newbie but the time on did not reflect my experiences. Alot of the worst had already happened, and it is pretty hard for a bunch of people on the internet to convince me that what works for my family is wrong. I guess life experiences trump virtual experiences. My suggestion is that if you can't get what you need out of this group, try and search out a private step parenting group. There are some pretty amazing and truly supportive ones in cm.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Graceplustwo
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Like....

Quoting Quinn525:

Idk. When I came to cm & this group, I had been in the step parenting game already for over 10 years. I definitely would have been labeled a newbie but the time on did not reflect my experiences. Alot of the worst had already happened, and it is pretty hard for a bunch of people on the internet to convince me that what works for my family is wrong. I guess life experiences trump virtual experiences. My suggestion is that if you can't get what you need out of this group, try and search out a private step parenting group. There are some pretty amazing and truly supportive ones in cm.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN