Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

OT - OKC

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 5:04 PM
  • 21 Replies
I am heading to Oklahoma City and need a great restaurant to go to.

Any ideas?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pepper504
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 5:06 PM
3 moms liked this

Yep, come to New Orleans, just sayin'. ;)

pokey-pwa
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 5:55 PM

Never been so no idea - but here is a BUMP for you!

baparrot2
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 6:15 PM

I dunno. But I just spent the last hour and a half thinking about you. I watched "How to die in Oregon" on Netflix today. Progressive. I like it.

JustaSM231
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 6:18 PM
Depends on what you want and how much you want to spend. Gabriella's is fabulous Italian food. People rave about a place called Ted's Escandito for Mexican food. Cattleman's steakhouse if you want an incredible steak. Yamato's for Japanese steak/hibachi grill. I will think of some more later. These are all spread out so you will have to drive to get to them.
AnnieChristian
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 6:32 PM
I agree with Pepper, come to the Big Easy!
faerie75
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this

ive never been but i have friends there and they talk about bulgogi often, so they may have a korean population. either way, bulgogi is good (korean bbq)

pdxmum
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 10:28 PM
I will be near the convention center with an expense account...

Quoting JustaSM231:

Depends on what you want and how much you want to spend. Gabriella's is fabulous Italian food. People rave about a place called Ted's Escandito for Mexican food. Cattleman's steakhouse if you want an incredible steak. Yamato's for Japanese steak/hibachi grill. I will think of some more later. These are all spread out so you will have to drive to get to them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pdxmum
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 10:29 PM
Loves me some korean bbq!!!

Quoting faerie75:

ive never been but i have friends there and they talk about bulgogi often, so they may have a korean population. either way, bulgogi is good (korean bbq)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pdxmum
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 10:31 PM
Assisted suicide? Mom utilized her rights through the law that is ultimately very complicated and serves a small population. She became too sick too fast to actually take the "cocktail".

Quoting baparrot2:

I dunno. But I just spent the last hour and a half thinking about you. I watched "How to die in Oregon" on Netflix today. Progressive. I like it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:07 PM
What the hell!?

Quoting pdxmum:

Assisted suicide? Mom utilized her rights through the law that is ultimately very complicated and serves a small population. She became too sick too fast to actually take the "cocktail".

Quoting baparrot2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN