Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

She's making everyone miserable, and...

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:03 PM
  • 21 Replies

no one wants to say anything! BM that is. Both I and BM's sister are pregnant, due within days of each other. It just happened this way. BM is beyond upset, she has been asking SF for about 2 yrs for another baby, and he says he is done, no more. So she is taking it out on any and everyone, and everyone is frustrated. SD got the crap smacked out of her on Monday when she told BM she heard the (our) baby's heartbeat; DH was furious as SD doesn't get why BM was so mad. She trashed her sister's car's car out of jealousy b/c "she did it on purpose"(getting pregnant), and SF verbally attacked DH saying if he "had kept it in his pants, no on would have to deal with her(BM's) shit." Everyone is content to just let this be, and I was til yesterday, when she called and let a nasty message on our machine saying she's sorry ALL our babies didn't die. ( I was having twins, but miscarried only one.)

I am just frustrated, and mostly need a vent, but... me getting pregnant is MY business, not BM's, I didn't need to consult her, ask for permission, and I feel SO badly SD is getting some of BM's lashing out.

by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wymama610
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:17 PM
5 moms liked this

What a cunt. Seriously. I don't typically use THAT word, but slapping a kid for being excited abut a heartbeat, and wishing death on an unborn child? That bitch should just be put down like a heifer with mad cow disease. 

whatIknownow
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm guessing you all are very young.

Tinkerbellmama
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:39 PM

Sounds like BM may have some mental health issues... that's crazy.

MommySabs
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:48 PM
2 moms liked this
It sounds like there are bigger issues bm is dealing with. It is unacceptable for sf to verbally accost dh when he obviously needs to be concentrating on his wife's mental health and well being.
aeELE
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:55 PM

That's just terrible to read. 

Don't let another person's bitterness steal your joy. And your poor SD... That is awful. 

I hope the rest of your pregnancy is healthy, happy, and uneventful. 

lnr187
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:06 AM

OMG that's awful! poor sd :( either bm has mental health issues that need to be dealt with, or there is more to this story than we're seeing. normal people who have all their screws tight don't act this way!

elisesmom922
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I guess it depends on how old you are, not in a disregardful way, I know there are lots of age ranges here. I am 30, DH 31, and BM is 26-27ish (I think). 

Quoting whatIknownow:

I'm guessing you all are very young.

elisesmom922
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:44 PM

She has had/does have some, but this is a new turn for everyone, including her family.

Quoting Tinkerbellmama:

Sounds like BM may have some mental health issues... that's crazy.

jules2boys
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I realize you're pregnant (congratulations) and all but this stood out to me.  Was CPS notified that she 'smacked the crap' out of her child (regardless of the reason) or the police called because she vandalized someone's vehicle (doesn't matter that it was a family members vehicle)? 

If no one is reporting her behavior, what motivation does she have to stop it? 

Quoting elisesmom922:

SD got the crap smacked out of her on Monday when she told BM she heard the (our) baby's heartbeat; DH was furious as SD doesn't get why BM was so mad. She trashed her sister's car's car out of jealousy b/c "she did it on purpose"(getting pregnant),

kim8934
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Wow, she sounds nuts.  BTW, congrats on the baby!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)