Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many of the mothers here are 'driven crazy' by the fact that their ex's have had sex with someone after you divorced him?

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 12:33 PM
  • 84 Replies

It was postuated by someone in another thread that it drives some mothers crazy that their ex-husbands are having sex with someone.

So let's hear it, moms - does it drive you crazy that your ex is sexually involved with someone?

by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jlg12678
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 12:39 PM
2 moms liked this

On my end? Didn't bother me. There were no romantic/emotional feelings left. We split amicably and both moved on. 

Bm mailed naked pics of herself to us after we moved in together. I think it's safe to assume she wasn't over things. 

Final verdict? It's situational. If someone is still emotionally attached regarding their ex I'd say it's likely normal to not be thrilled that your ex has moved on. 

KnowItAll
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Noooooooooooo. Not even a little.
whatIknownow
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 12:46 PM
2 moms liked this

LOL same here. My ex was having sex with other people before we were even separated and even that barely bothered me.

Quoting KnowItAll:

KnowItAll
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Same here!! I almost wrote that exact same thing. Lol.

Quoting whatIknownow:

LOL same here. My ex was having sex with other people before we were even separated and even that barely bothered me.

Quoting KnowItAll:

pswanson
by Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 12:51 PM
2 moms liked this
Ha, no I was pissed at the fact that he was having sex with her while we were married but I pity her and his pencil dick now. Lmao
SMInProgress
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not in fact my exH married her & I love her!

But I personally know a BM that does :) My DH's ex hated all the other women my DH dated before we met.  She hated them all, threatened them & one made several police reports against BM.  She chased them all away.  I was the only one that stayed, married DH & had to get a RO against her. LOL so yes, I think my BM in my life hates that her exH had sex after her :)

whatIknownow
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 12:57 PM

I figured I'd get many replies from mothers who say THEY didn't mind, but their new husband/boyfriend's ex minds.

The poster from that thread also said that it's mothers in particular who mind that their ex's  have had sex after them, not all women... just mothers.

I guess mothers are supposely more unstable or posessive than childless women?

cLanief
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 12:58 PM
BAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
DeliteCrazy
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Nope
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pdxmum
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:17 PM
I had sex after divorce, and he wasnt supposed to? I hated him that he has sex with her while we were married though.

I think reducing a BM hate for SM to she hates that her ex is having sex with someone else is simplistic and stupid. An easy answer. Sort of false pride.

I tried really hard to figure out why she hates me. Where i got to was a broke up her post divorce family. She had it all worked out, neither of them had serious significant others, she still called him on a daily basis, and she didnt have to have sex with him. It was perfect. I fucked it up.

What a silly idea that mothers hate the women their ex is having sex with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured