Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

How many of the mothers here are 'driven crazy' by the fact that their ex's have had sex with someone after you divorced him?

Posted by   + Show Post

It was postuated by someone in another thread that it drives some mothers crazy that their ex-husbands are having sex with someone.

So let's hear it, moms - does it drive you crazy that your ex is sexually involved with someone?

by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Replies (31-40):
Polkadotted
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 6:23 PM

I don't think it bothered BM that I was having sex with DH.  I think it bothered her more that he was no longer her safety net. or friend with benefits as it morphed into as they were starting to break up. She was fine after she found someone else to fill that role.

Quoting whatIknownow:

I figured I'd get many replies from mothers who say THEY didn't mind, but their new husband/boyfriend's ex minds.

The poster from that thread also said that it's mothers in particular who mind that their ex's  have had sex after them, not all women... just mothers.

I guess mothers are supposely more unstable or posessive than childless women?

CometGirl
by Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 6:26 PM

Heck no.  The reason for the divorce was that he was having sex with other women!

SMInProgress
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 6:26 PM

If it's any consolation, maybe it's just a phase LOL? When I filed for divorce from my exH, he was "hanging out" with a girl that "supposedly" wasn't a stripper but sure had a lot of stripper friends, but I at least trusted him not to subject my DD to that.  It was a short phase to just deal with our breakup.  He's since  long gathered himself & is happily married to a wonderful woman, my DD's SM, who's more conservative than I am :)

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

nope, well I kinda wish it wasn't with strippers (or the married women he fancies himself in love with) but I think that's more because I hoped my child's father had morals and standards. I honestly wish he would find a nice susie-homemaker type wife and settle down and have kids.

sid1083
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:13 PM
I was at first but most of that was due to being all hormonal from just having our baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EricaG87
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:47 PM

uhm... no... but it probably would have bothered me if it was right after the divorce just because... idk, it just would have. But I'm still the last person ex-H slept with. I keep hoping he will find somebody. I know that BM was very upset after her and DH's breakup (they weren't married or engaged) with him sleeping with other women but that's because he left reallya abruptly and moved on to someone else immediately (not me).  By the time he and I had gotten together she no longer cared.

EricaG87
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this
lmao... I read that as "she was fine after she found someone else to fill that hole" and I was like "wow that was crude!" and then I reread it and felt dumb.
Quoting Polkadotted:

I don't think it bothered BM that I was having sex with DH.  I think it bothered her more that he was no longer her safety net. or friend with benefits as it morphed into as they were starting to break up. She was fine after she found someone else to fill that role.

Quoting whatIknownow:

I figured I'd get many replies from mothers who say THEY didn't mind, but their new husband/boyfriend's ex minds.

The poster from that thread also said that it's mothers in particular who mind that their ex's  have had sex after them, not all women... just mothers.

I guess mothers are supposely more unstable or posessive than childless women?

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

QueenBof6
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:51 PM
What an odd concept/question/thought...
mamaBerg85
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:53 PM
I am glad he's having sex with someone else! We were never married but I can't even look at him so yeah if someone else can then fantastic.
Bm I'm not sure but I know she will sleep with anything that will allow her to.

Quoting KnowItAll:

Noooooooooooo. Not even a little.

momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Lmao! I guess I've never thought about them having sex. I wonder if he thinks about us having sex? I hope not!! That's so gross!

No I've never cared about my ex having sex after we divorced lol that's ridiculous.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:58 PM
I don't want to really bash my ex and the size of his penis but since you brought it up first... Lol

We weren't having a whole lot of sex when we separated - so when I did start having a sexual relationship with someone else - I was like damn - I've been missing out!!!

Quoting pswanson:

Ha, no I was pissed at the fact that he was having sex with her while we were married but I pity her and his pencil dick now. Lmao

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN