Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

How many of the mothers here are 'driven crazy' by the fact that their ex's have had sex with someone after you divorced him?

Posted by   + Show Post

It was postuated by someone in another thread that it drives some mothers crazy that their ex-husbands are having sex with someone.

So let's hear it, moms - does it drive you crazy that your ex is sexually involved with someone?

by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Replies (41-50):
....ClvrScn.
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes. Actually, I had a very emotional display when I was told she was pregnant, because I couldn't stand the idea that he was being intimate with someone else. In my defense, he fucked me up mentally from the abuse. Now that I've dealt with the abuse and coped with my past, I feel sorry for anyone he is fucking. It was never tht good.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DeliteCrazy
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 10:00 PM
You too huh? Lol

Quoting momof2ex1:

I don't want to really bash my ex and the size of his penis but since you brought it up first... Lol

We weren't having a whole lot of sex when we separated - so when I did start having a sexual relationship with someone else - I was like damn - I've been missing out!!!

Quoting pswanson:

Ha, no I was pissed at the fact that he was having sex with her while we were married but I pity her and his pencil dick now. Lmao

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommySabs
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Never bothered me. I'm just glad I am not the one having to do it with him any longer- EW!

I doubt the idea of dh sleeping with someone else after the divorce bothered bm. She was bothered by the fact that he moved on, that we moved, and a number of other more concrete closure type issues but I don't think sex was ever the issue.
GlockMom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this
The only thing regarding sex that drives me crazy is having it with DH. He is crazy good and super hot too. Sex and my ex NEVER cross my mind at the same time.
shell3m
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:19 AM

hell no because they are my EX.  I mean come the fuck on....  he can go sleep with every woman in the world and I don't care.  If I cared I would still be with him.

CafeMom Tickers
shell3m
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:20 AM

lol!! omg! same here. lol!

Quoting DeliteCrazy:

You too huh? Lol

Quoting momof2ex1:

I don't want to really bash my ex and the size of his penis but since you brought it up first... Lol

We weren't having a whole lot of sex when we separated - so when I did start having a sexual relationship with someone else - I was like damn - I've been missing out!!!

Quoting pswanson:

Ha, no I was pissed at the fact that he was having sex with her while we were married but I pity her and his pencil dick now. Lmao

DeliteCrazy
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol it was the GEICO commercial and once in awhile I got to see the lizzard.

Besides who wants a dull bowl of ice cream, when you can have all the toppings.

Quoting shell3m:

lol!! omg! same here. lol!

Quoting DeliteCrazy:

You too huh? Lol

Quoting momof2ex1:

Quoting pswanson:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommySabs
by Gold Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:31 AM
Yeah ex didn't have that particular issue however what he possessed was completely wasted on him. A couple of people other who have 'been there' and I have had some good laughs at the pitiful 'display' that man has going on.

Quoting DeliteCrazy:

You too huh? Lol

Quoting momof2ex1:

Quoting pswanson:

momof2cuteboys
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this

LMAO!! My ex was involved with many women while we dated and were married.  Those bothered me and caused many nights of crying and lots of depression.  Now that he is married to someone else and well doing the same thing to her.  I have no emotion except sadness for her.

jlg12678
by Gold Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:05 AM

I find it sad for those who were married, knew their husband was cheating, and didn't care. Is it a self esteem issue or something? Why not just kick him out?  I would never stay with someone who couldn't keep it in their pants. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN