Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

How many of the mothers here are 'driven crazy' by the fact that their ex's have had sex with someone after you divorced him?

Posted by   + Show Post

It was postuated by someone in another thread that it drives some mothers crazy that their ex-husbands are having sex with someone.

So let's hear it, moms - does it drive you crazy that your ex is sexually involved with someone?

by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Replies (81-84):
sarahfire
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 4:51 PM
2 moms liked this

Thats just weird and I would honestly think it would be the other way around - that the new wife would go crazy knowing he had sex with someone else before her.

I would think a woman is bat shit crazy if she really cares that much what her EX does and who he sleeps with....

jules2boys
by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Only when/while we were still married (he cheated a few times, SM was the last he cheated on me with). 

Now?  He can knock himself out having sex with whoever he'd like (legally) and it's SMs problem who he chooses...  I'd expect him to be having sex with someone, hopefully SM at least.  His sex life isn't my concern nor of any interest to me and never would be (unless it somehow affected our boys). 

elisesmom922
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Lol, nope. Though he tried to tell me how awesome it was, and got pissy when I laughed and said good for him.

Rachael-Dawn
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Dying laughing over here! I am so grateful it's not me in there! That guy produces kids like a candy machine spits out gumballs at walmart! Lol (pretty sure he's up to 7 now. Not sure.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)