Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Gaaaaa!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:18 PM
  • 14 Replies
I freakin hate teething!

This kid is screaming if he's not on my boob. And he's gnawing on my boob too. I can't get nothing done. And he actually nurses ALL NIGHT insteadof coming off when he's done the past 2 nights. I'm tired, grouchy, my boobs hurt and my baby is unhappy :(
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lnr187
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:22 PM

im sorry mama :( can you give him a teething ring, oragel, one of those mesh things that you put frozen fruit into? good luck! post an updated pic of the little booger ....after you get him off the boob of course ;)

LyndaLoo78
by Skeletor on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:23 PM

*hugs*

abigailsmommy11
by Kelli on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:26 PM

My daughter breezed through most of her teething, but we occasionally gave her teething tablets, they go under their tongue and dissolve upon contact.. I usually would let it start to dissolve and then I'd rub it along her gums with my fingers.

ranchmommy
by Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:36 PM

quarter and freeze the core of a pinapple and let 'em chew on that. There is something in the pinapple jucie that eases the pain.  Oh and good luck I am right there with you this week :(

Jaghd810
by Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 1:16 AM

I have nothing to help. Just wish you the best. 

aeELE
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 1:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't want to laugh, but your delivery... Lol. 

Good luck, mama, xo. 

Steamedpuddle30
by Hi, my name is... on Aug. 1, 2013 at 1:47 AM
My babies(9months) top teeth are coming in. I can see them. This week has been hard as well! Last time I had a baby,I lived with my mommy and daddy. They helped out.

Being a wife & mom and tending to the home is freaking hard! Lol. I want my parents back! ;p.

Get Highlands teething tablets. I buy mine at cvs or target. They help out a lot. I hate oragel.

I wish mine still took the boob:( she doesn't want it anymore:0(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chanizen
by Platinum Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 3:28 AM
I used to moisten washcloths and freeze them. It's what my mother did too. Dd loved it and it saved my boobs
faerie75
by Platinum Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:18 PM

thanks everyone! ive been using hyalnds teething tabs and orajel already and its not helping much. i am going to pick up one of those mesh bags today. ugh another night with little sleep and my bad nipple is back to intolerable so im going to have to exclusively pump that side again.

smack05
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:22 PM
We gave ours a baby spoon cold it helped with the pain
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)