Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"hi sl*t"

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 3:45 PM
  • 28 Replies
This is what was written on my car this morning Bm keyed my car all over. There's a dent in my car. She left bf a voicemail saying "I want to talk to that bi*ch ik she's there(bc she did that to my car so she knew I was there) but ill get the last laugh"...I've already spoke to the police and filed a police report. So for everyone who tried saying Im immature and poor Bm...yeah poor Bm lol..right. my car is completely f'd up.
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leegirl_jm
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 3:49 PM

She is really pathetic, I am not sure how the system will handle it but get an assessment of your damages and ensure she pays for what she did. I think you will have to deal with things like this for sometime, those people take a while to settle down, she really sounds nuts.

Leigh84
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 3:56 PM
That sucks she did that to your car but good luck w/that. Did anyone see her? DH told me when him and BM were going thru their divorce she took a base ball bat to his car but the police couldn't do anything b/c there were no witnesses.
HopesNDreams
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 3:57 PM
I'm sorry you are going through all this.

You are young and cute - these are two things that make the crazy boil over in unstable women.

Check to see if you would have any grounds for a restraining order based on the increasing intensity of her behavior.
JacyB
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I second looking into a personal protection order.

While you have not behaved admirably, this is completely inappropriate on her part.

Quoting HopesNDreams:

You are young and cute - these are two things that make the crazy boil over in unstable women.

Check to see if you would have any grounds for a restraining order based on the increasing intensity of her behavior.
TakenNotStirred
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 4:44 PM

Wow, what is the history behind your relationship!? Why is she acting this way?

Rae706
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 4:54 PM
I hope you can prove it. That's fucked up!
dereksmom09
by Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 4:59 PM
Can you prove she did though?
WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Sadly unless you can prove she did it there is nothing you can do.

DeliteCrazy
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 5:26 PM
You would need a witness, if not the police probably won't do anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DeliteCrazy
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 5:30 PM
If there was no witnesses, than nothing will happen.

Quoting JacyB:

I second looking into a personal protection order.

While you have not behaved admirably, this is completely inappropriate on her part.

Quoting HopesNDreams:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured