Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

double standards

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 8:46 PM
  • 22 Replies

I'll keep this short and to the point.

Today we buried my grandmother's ashes (she died back in February)

basically bm found out just before we left the house-where we were going and raised holy hell over the whole situation

dh said "well you took them to your boyfriend's ex wife's father's funeral (my stepkids have never met this man-they went to support bm's boyfriend's kids)

bm: I"m allowed to take my kids wherever i want! YOU and Kat (that's me) can't be taking them anywhere without my permission!!!

i'm like "wtf ever"

i've been in their lives for 7 yrs now and NOW you wanna play this game?! My grandmother was very close with sd12 and dd9. but it's okay because next weekend is the family reunion-the kids are coming to that...

makes no sense-dh can't take the kids to any family weddings or funerals but yet bm can?!

wtf and then while dh and I were at the cemetery..

then MIL came over today-trying spewing her hatred to sd12 and ss7 telling them I'm not their real mom (not shit because if I was-YOUR ASS wouldn't be allowed around them!) and they don't have to listen to anything i say or have anything to do with me-they both told her she's wrong and she got butt hurt and left.

by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LyndaLoo78
by Skeletor on Aug. 31, 2013 at 8:52 PM
3 moms liked this

I don't take my minis to funerals - but they are too small yet to "get it."  BM was in a mood,  I'm betting over something unrelated or she's just being a bitch.  Either way, ignore.

Your MIL - I want to kick her in her lady-cock.  (You know she has one, cause that beeeotch has some balls.) 

Boobear110
by Audra on Aug. 31, 2013 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Totally unrelated to the subject..... But I think I just found my new favorite word!!! 

Quoting LyndaLoo78:

I don't take my minis to funerals - but they are too small yet to "get it."  BM was in a mood,  I'm betting over something unrelated or she's just being a bitch.  Either way, ignore.

Your MIL - I want to kick her in her LADY COCK.  (You know she has one, cause that beeeotch has some balls.) 

LyndaLoo78
by Skeletor on Aug. 31, 2013 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this

WOOT!  Score for me!!  HA!!!

Quoting Boobear110:

Totally unrelated to the subject..... But I think I just found my new favorite word!!! 

Quoting LyndaLoo78:

Your MIL - I want to kick her in her LADY COCK.  (You know she has one, cause that beeeotch has some balls.) 

Tinkerbellmama
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this

BM tried to pull shit like that all the time. She was always telling DH he couldn't take SD out of the state without her written consent. Finally DH laughed at her and said, "I live on the boarder between two states. Both SM and I have family in the other state. I take SD out of the state every single time she's with me. Count up the visitations I've had from the time the CO was put into place until today and feel free to file contempt of court for each and every one of the visits."

I'm sorry BM was such a wench on today of all days :( I'm so very sorry for your loss. We lost my grandfather back in March.

And wow, your MIL is worse than mine. She's never outright tried to get SD to disrespect me. 

paulswifey11
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 2:05 AM
Bm is so wrong. Unless its in co then I'd take them anyways.
Mil is a bitch and completely wrong to say that shit to your kids.
paulswifey11
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 2:05 AM
Love the lady cock word lol. :)

Quoting LyndaLoo78:

Your MIL - I want to kick her in her lady-cock.  (You know she has one, cause that beeeotch has some balls.) 

Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 7:27 AM
There is no CO because BM and DH can parent without one. It"s just every so often something like this happens

Quoting paulswifey11:

Bm is so wrong. Unless its in co then I'd take them anyways.

Mil is a bitch and completely wrong to say that shit to your kids.
Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 7:32 AM
If you think you can survive MIL after kicking her in her whoo ha GO FOR IT!

Quoting LyndaLoo78:

Leigh84
by Gold Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:10 AM
The BM and mil are being bitchs. Pay simple ppl no mind
Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Quoting Leigh84:

The BM and mil are being bitchs. Pay simple ppl no mind

bm just doesn't believe in children going to cementeries for any reason unless she's with them

mil...ugh dont get me started-she's hated my ass since she found out I was dating her son.

she was the same way with bm when her and dh were dating/married and any other female dh dated

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN