Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you celebrating Labor Day today?

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Amy
  • 22 Replies

Big party?  BBQ?  Going to a fair or amusement park or... ?

What are you doing today?

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
slashteddy
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Working. :p Lol. Well, not at the moment, I'm on break. But still.
SMInProgress
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:52 AM

DH took SS & some cousins jetskiing :)  I'm helping out with babysitting for rest of family today while the other relatives are back at the beach house for the last hoorah. Was there all last week, it's not really my idea of a holiday with a tribe of children, it's literally like being a dorm house mom.  They'll be back to pick up the teeny babies tonight so I'll have dinner waiting for them.

What are you doing AMonkey?

pdxmum
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:57 AM

NOTHING!  We have had a jam packed weekend of fun.  I even have leftovers for dinner.  It was a great weekend so far sports wise - The Thorns (womens major league soccer) too the championship and the Dawgs demolished Boise State in the first game in the new stadium.  DD19 can't wait to start school and go to her first own first game in that arena.

It is a beautiful morning and the coffee is brewing.  Life is good.

luckystars2012
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Relaxing!  made breakfast with the minions, now watching a movie.  Going to do some baking later and take a nap!

Annawest
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:40 PM

I worked for 5 hours and now I get to go grocery shopping!  The joys!  :/

PumpkinSpice8
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Picnic in the park and then getting ready for the first day of school tomorrow.
Rocker.Mom.07
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:48 PM
2 moms liked this

Nothin. DH works, I'm huge (39 weeks preggo) and kiddos are playing, relaxing, and doing their thing before they go back to school tomorrow and the baby gets here Friday. Lucky lil punks get two days off this week, Labor Day and my scheduled c-section on Friday...hey, it's like two Labor days! lol

Tinkerbellmama
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:50 PM

We're taking the dog to the dog park and hanging out as a family :) We're boring people, LOL

lnr187
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this

friday and sunday we went to amusement parks. today we're just getting work done around the house and relaxing. and ss has soccer at 5.

SMInProgress
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL, guess it's too late to schedule labor day on Labor Day :)  Good luck to you this Labor Friday!

Quoting Rocker.Mom.07:

Nothin. DH works, I'm huge (39 weeks preggo) and kiddos are playing, relaxing, and doing their thing before they go back to school tomorrow and the baby gets here Friday. Lucky lil punks get two days off this week, Labor Day and my scheduled c-section on Friday...hey, it's like two Labor days! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)