Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

she erased his homework

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 6:37 PM
  • 13 Replies
Seriously? He was so proud of doing such a good job onhis letters ans shapes and she gets him for one night...and effing erases it. Omg i am pissed...ok rant over
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sandeeyo
by Le Bonjour Chat on Sep. 5, 2013 at 6:40 PM
erased it? like she erased the letters off the paper?
....ClvrScn.
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 6:45 PM
Huh... Why?
Boobear110
by Audra on Sep. 5, 2013 at 6:50 PM

I'm wondering the same! 

Quoting sandeeyo:

erased it? like she erased the letters off the paper?

Closet_Case
by Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 6:51 PM
Online?
amantonacci
by Platinum Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Was it wrong?

bertaboo1
by Silver Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 7:22 PM
Not wrong. ..he did wonderfully with his letters and pictures. ..in kindergarten they have a letter to practice 5 times...the next day draw a picture with that letter...he drew a fantastic nose...math he drew a rectangle. ..she erased it all...ss5 said mama says i dont have to do homework. ..ugh
Boobear110
by Audra on Sep. 5, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I have no idea why I'm still surprised by some of the shitty things that these women do to their children!! 

Quoting bertaboo1:

Not wrong. ..he did wonderfully with his letters and pictures. ..in kindergarten they have a letter to practice 5 times...the next day draw a picture with that letter...he drew a fantastic nose...math he drew a rectangle. ..she erased it all...ss5 said mama says i dont have to do homework. ..ugh

bertaboo1
by Silver Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 7:41 PM
I don't understand it either. I mean...what would the benefit be to erase? I actually get not making him do the homework. ..i dont agree...but i get it...but to erasethe ppictures he drew? Smh

Quoting Boobear110:

I have no idea why I'm still surprised by some of the shitty things that these women do to their children!! 

Quoting bertaboo1:

Boobear110
by Audra on Sep. 5, 2013 at 7:50 PM

Was he heartbroken? My SD takes such pride in her drawings and homework ,she would have been devastated. 

Quoting bertaboo1:

I don't understand it either. I mean...what would the benefit be to erase? I actually get not making him do the homework. ..i dont agree...but i get it...but to erasethe ppictures he drew? Smh

Quoting Boobear110:

Quoting bertaboo1:

bertaboo1
by Silver Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Very. He was so proud of it....he has been having behavioral issues at school so this week ive been rewarding good behavior and ignoring the bad...im actually surprised that it was immediate results...mon he was good at home and tues good reports from borh school and daycare...i was so proud but most importantly. ..he was proud of himself...his homework was specially perfect...he made his letters perfect...today he come home with a terrible report. ..and upset that his homework was erased

Quoting Boobear110:

Was he heartbroken? My SD takes such pride in her drawings and homework ,she would have been devastated. 

Quoting bertaboo1:

Quoting Boobear110:

Quoting bertaboo1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN