Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate being a step mom

Posted by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 7:26 PM
  • 77 Replies
I love my step kids to death but the whole grandparent drama mama drama I can't stand any more all the manipulation they do to my sk makes me sick I just can't take it when I married my dh I never thought people be cruel I was so wrong :(
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
whatIknownow
by Ruby Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 7:42 PM
2 moms liked this

eh.. either provide more info or delete this post. This shit is annoying.

love_my_angels
by Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 7:45 PM
What more info do u need they are ass holes and make my life hell cause they hate dh the only way I see out of this hell is divorce but I have no issues with dh just his crazy exs parents

Quoting whatIknownow:

whatIknownow
by Ruby Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 7:47 PM

WTF?

Trying to decipher your textspeak I assume you are saying your husband's kids don't like their father?

how does this influence your life?

stepmommy2
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Quoting love_my_angels:

What more info do u need they are ass holes and make my life hell cause they hate dh the only way I see out of this hell is divorce but I have no issues with dh just his crazy exs parents

Quoting whatIknownow:

I can't imagine having to deal with BM's parents, well just her mom. They are cut from the same cloth for sure. I am not sure why you are having to deal with her parents.... I mean I have seen BM's mom at games/events, etc but we never allow ourselves to be put in a position where we have to deal with her.
love_my_angels
by Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 7:49 PM
No just my sk grandparents. What ever people give me he'll in this group every time I have never felt any support in this group
love_my_angels
by Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 7:51 PM
His ex abandon there child with her parents with out telling dh they ended up with custody cause they got a parent like relationship

Quoting stepmommy2:

Quoting love_my_angels:

Quoting whatIknownow:

I can't imagine having to deal with BM's parents, well just her mom. They are cut from the same cloth for sure. I am not sure why you are having to deal with her parents.... I mean I have seen BM's mom at games/events, etc but we never allow ourselves to be put in a position where we have to deal with her.

sandeeyo
by Le Bonjour Chat on Sep. 6, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Well we can't really comment or offer support if you don't give examples of how they're manipulating your skid. 

Quoting love_my_angels:

No just my sk grandparents. What ever people give me he'll in this group every time I have never felt any support in this group

amantonacci
by Gold Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 7:52 PM

No one understands you.

Quoting love_my_angels:

love_my_angels
by Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 7:55 PM
It's because this bull shit position I'm in whole thing is confusing and no one understands cause it's unheard of but it happen to us this is why it's so complicated and my fucked up grammar cause the schools on this state suxs just like there court system but what ever

Quoting amantonacci:

No one understands you.

Quoting love_my_angels:

MoeMoe01
by Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 7:56 PM
It sounds like a very frustrating situation. Dealing with extended family can get very complicated. I'm not sure why people are responding negatively. Your issue is valid. & one I've felt also. Hang in there.

Quoting stepmommy2:

Quoting love_my_angels:

Quoting whatIknownow:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured