Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Missing EX's daughter

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:34 PM
  • 4 Replies

Been six weeks since I moved out and I have not heard from EX's daughter.  I miss her and don't know if I should contact her.  I don't want anyone to think that I am using her to try and get to him...

by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
llohagen
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 8:27 AM
1 mom liked this
She may feel abandoned by you esspecially if you were close will your ex allow you to see or talk to her?
paulswifey11
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 8:29 AM
I agree very much with this. My xh told my dd, I'm not your daddy anymore and your mom took you away. She cried for days.

Quoting llohagen:

She may feel abandoned by you esspecially if you were close will your ex allow you to see or talk to her?
BasketballMama8
by Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:16 AM

This is so sad. No one wants to talk about divorce or breaking up but it should be discussed. My ex told me that he will not block his fiancee out of our kids lives if they break up. hopefully hes serious about that because they love her 

momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:26 AM
Have you talked to dad to see if he is accepting of the idea? I don't think there is anything wrong with a stepparent staying in contact with a child that they have built a relationship with. But they do need the parents blessing if the child is a minor. Down fall to second marriages unfortunately.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)