Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

BM falsely accusing us of having sex in front of SS.

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:40 AM
  • 167 Replies

I will try to make this as short as possible.

I have been with my S/O since his son was 9 months old. His son will be 3 in November. BM has always hated me and every now and then will try to fight me (like, after court, which I wouldn't even have to be present for if she would stop making up false allegations to defend myself). She is ghetto and psychotic, and most definitely bipolar and it shows. Anyways, when my SS was about 1.5 years old, he was taking a nap and so me & my S/O thought we'd have a quickie in our room. Apparently he woke up, and opened the door so we stopped and got dressed and took care of him. About 2 months later, she asked my S/O if her son had ever been exposed to us having sex, and he told her what happened and how we stopped IMMEDIATELY. Coincidentally, 2 months after it happened and she found out, she started saying her son was "lifting his shirt up and making humping motions" so we MUST be having sex in front of him all the time... wtf.

She threatened to use this in court but luckily was never even put in front of the judge to do so because she dropped that part of the case. Fast foward to this month. I have been watching SS for 18 days in a row because BM had military training elsewhere, and my S/O had to work. My S/O and I have been so busy that we only had sex like 2-3 times a week, at midnight or so, when SS is LONG asleep. She got him back on the 18th, and then on the 19th, she blows up S/O's phone saying her son is trying to hump everyone and keeps trying to lift his shirt to do so. She is accusing us of explosing him to us having sex. We feel she is doing this to start a case so S/O loses visitation.

Here's my thing. My SS didn't even see us makeout, much less having sex. He's never done any of this humping crap that she keeps talking about, and we asked our roommate if he saw anything and he said no. We asked a lady from church who babysat him 4 times if she saw anything, and she laughed and said no. He is a happy child who has never tried to do any of this. So now she is throwing around all of these accusations and if she actually goes to court, that is technically sexual abuse to a child (if they believe her) and would ruin my career. I am a registered nurse in labor & delivery and I cannot have sexual abuse to a child on my record. She already filed 2 false counts of domestic assault on my S/o (who wouldn't hurt a fly and we have proof that they are false charges... court is in a couple days for that finally) and they were upgraded to a FELONY.

Anyways, does anyone have any expierience with this, if so, are her accusations enough for a judge to believe? Thank you.

by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
whatIknownow
by Emerald Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:45 AM

I don't think the allegations of having sex in front of the 3yo are worth worrying about. Your husband going to trial for a felony is a much more important problem for you right now.

saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn't stress too much about it.  I would however lock the door when y'all are wanting to do the deed from now on. 

StephJackson
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Yes, we are worried about that. We have tons of evidence proving she is wrong, but it's still not a happy thing to go through. She basically broke into his house and choked him out of his sleep and when he woke up he grabbed her and threw her out of his apartment while his roommate called the cops. Then when the cops came, she lied and told them she LIVED there and he threw her out, so they immediately arrested him. She has never in her life lived there. But it's all on the police recording and you can hear everything so we aren't exceptionally worried about it. Plus all the other evidence we have.

Quoting whatIknownow:

I don't think the allegations of having sex in front of the 3yo are worth worrying about. Your husband going to trial for a felony is a much more important problem for you right now.

MojoRsn
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:52 AM
2 moms liked this

The problem you are going to have is that he DID see you guys having sex. Me as a BM would be fucking livid at this. Good luck.

StephJackson
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Oh, since that incident, we do.

We are a little nervous because we are supposed to get him back tonight at 6pm for weekend visitation and we are worried she will say we are sexually abusing him to keep us from getting him this weekend. This all coincidentally occurred after she asked him to forfeit his weekened visitation with his son (because she wanted more time with him) and he said no.

Quoting saywhat2102:

I wouldn't stress too much about it.  I would however lock the door when y'all are wanting to do the deed from now on. 

StephJackson
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:55 AM

The thing is, it was a one-time accident and he was 1.5 years old (he is almost 3!). I have walked in on my own parents having sex before because they didn't lock the door. That is not purposely exposing a child to sex. I am pretty sure he does not remember something that happened a year and a half ago at his age. Plus, we were under the covers and stopped when we heard the door knob turning. He didn't actually see us having sex. He saw two people under a blanket.

*ETA she did openly admit to having sex in front of her son with my S/O and her were together when he was 9 months old and younger, but said that was okay because of his age. We have that on text message. I guess she assumed because her and him did it, that we are sitting around doing it. I could never have sex while a child watched, I find that very disturbing.

Quoting MojoRsn:

The problem you are going to have is that he DID see you guys having sex. Me as a BM would be fucking livid at this. Good luck.

luckystars2012
by Gold Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:57 AM
2 moms liked this
Oh lord. The kid woke up and walked inthey stopped. It happens to a lot of parents once in their lives. It's not like they kept going. And he was a toddler, he probably doesn't even remember it.

Quoting MojoRsn:

OvrMyHead
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 11:25 AM

A 1 1/2 year old does not know what the parents were doing, much less does he/she care.  This should never have been an issue.  Don't make it into something larger than it is, just state the facts that you know are true and that should be the end of it, good grief.

StephJackson
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 11:49 AM

The problem isn't what happened at 1.5 years old. The problem is she is accusing us of having sex in front of him all the time and saying he is showing signs of it by dry humping everyone (which neither thing has ever happened in our home). The problem is she is trying to build a case against us for it. The last time she went to court, she went in there telling my S/O that he would only get supervised visits, at her house, for 2 hours, on Tuesday & Thursday. She is spiteful and will do whatever she can to sabotage him and maybe even me. We get him EOWE & Thursdays.

Quoting OvrMyHead:

A 1 1/2 year old does not know what the parents were doing, much less does he/she care.  This should never have been an issue.  Don't make it into something larger than it is, just state the facts that you know are true and that should be the end of it, good grief.

livingrlovesong
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 12:36 PM
3 moms liked this
Seriously?? It happens. It's not like they were screwing on the floor next to him

Quoting MojoRsn:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN