Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Hoping for a good weekend

Posted by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 9:48 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
I have had such a rough week at work. This pregnancy is kicking my butt. I can't stay awake for anything. I am getting plenty of sleep, taking my prenatals and an iron supplement and eatijg healthy foods. I've even cheated and had some caffeine here and there. But nothing helps..I constantly feel like if I take one more step I'm gonna fall out. I'm also having a really hard time managing my hypoglycemia.

I'll be 13 weeks on sunday and I have an appointment on tuesday. I'm hoping my doc either tells me something about my blood work (some of yall might remember I wasnt feeling good even before I was pregnant) or that this will ease up on it's own.

on another note..we picked a boy name.
Zane Carter.

DH was wanting some names like Dax or Dexter. I hated those so I compromised and suggested Zane. He loved it and I dont hate it. Plus the kid will have a solid middle name.

For a girl..DH won't get into picking a name because we both want a boy so badly. But here are some girl names I like:
Natalie Marlow
Juliana (as a middle name)
Cassidy

Anyway, once we drop SD off at school we're headed out of town to ft. Worth. My best friemd is getting married tomorrow.MIL is going to pick SD up from school and take her to BM. SD's little brother is turning 2 and they have family coming in for that..so SD should have a good time. :)

What are your weekend plans?
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tinkerbellmama
by Platinum Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:10 AM

SD is staying home from school today, she has a small procedure this afternoon and can't eat after 8am, so rather than risk it at school, she's hanging out with me :)

We're expecting a pretty large storm this weekend, so I think it'll be movies and games all weekend. DS is staying the night with a friend, so it'll just be the girls, DH and I until tomorrow evening.

Have fun at the wedding :) 

amanda_mom89
by Gold Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Good luck on SD's procedure!

I'm actually not looking forward to the wedding. My bridesmaid dress doesnt fit the same as it did in March. I look like a blue whale with boobs. I'm gonna have to rig it to make sure I dont have a wardrobe malfunction. Lol

Quoting Tinkerbellmama:

SD is staying home from school today, she has a small procedure this afternoon and can't eat after 8am, so rather than risk it at school, she's hanging out with me :)

We're expecting a pretty large storm this weekend, so I think it'll be movies and games all weekend. DS is staying the night with a friend, so it'll just be the girls, DH and I until tomorrow evening.

Have fun at the wedding :) 

amonkeymom
by Amy on Sep. 27, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Cute names!

We're staying in this weekend.  We've all been fighting various bugs and are just hoping to get better and keep from spreading it to anyone else.

DDDaysh
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Oh man, I remember the pregnancy exaustion, and that's when I was young. I feel bad for you. I have enough trouble with anemia now as it is, I think a pregnancy might just kill me! Our weekend is pretty dull. DS has to sell popcorn for scouts tomorrow and we have a scout meeting on Sunday. Other than that, just catching up on house work.
amanda_mom89
by Gold Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 5:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you. :)

while on the road we reached our girl name. Natalie Logan. Nickname Lilo

hope y'all feel better!

Quoting amonkeymom:

Cute names!

We're staying in this weekend.  We've all been fighting various bugs and are just hoping to get better and keep from spreading it to anyone else.

amanda_mom89
by Gold Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Thank you for the pity. DD's pregnancy was so easy. I had so much energy and I actually lost weight whole pregnancy.

Sometimes dull is nice. It's calm and relaxing :)

Quoting DDDaysh:

Oh man, I remember the pregnancy exaustion, and that's when I was young. I feel bad for you. I have enough trouble with anemia now as it is, I think a pregnancy might just kill me! Our weekend is pretty dull. DS has to sell popcorn for scouts tomorrow and we have a scout meeting on Sunday. Other than that, just catching up on house work.

momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I can't believe your gonna be in FW! Gahhh next time we are meeting for dinner!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amanda_mom89
by Gold Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:13 PM
46 miles out right now! We got hung up leaving.

Quoting momof2ex1:

I can't believe your gonna be in FW! Gahhh next time we are meeting for dinner!!

amanda_mom89
by Gold Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:14 PM
And yes definitely!!

Quoting momof2ex1:

keri5374
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Been traveling for work for 11 days... heading home tonight on the red-eye and will see my honey by 9:00am tomorrow morning! Can't wait!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)