Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I grew up with Step Siblings but I never considered them "Step", they are my brothers. My husbands ex wife tells my two step sons (her children) that their half brother is not, nor never will be their brother. She verbally attacks my 1 year old son through text messages and emails. I've never treated her badly and I've always said I will never take her spot, she will ALWAYS be their Mom and I've made it clear that I'm not on her side and I'm not on my husbands side...I'm on the boys side. Yet she still continues to tell them to act like they don't see us when we are at school function and my 1, almost 2 year old doesn't understand why his brothers wont come see him. She have those boys so scared that they are afraid to come to our house. The first day is us showing them that things their Mom has told them are not 100% sure, 2nd day they are amazing. Running around, playing, cuddling, etc. then the 3rd day comes and they watch the clock like crazy because they know they will be going back to Mommy's house soon. How do handle the drama and hurt she is causing her own children and our family? Will she ever act civil towards us? How can a Mother verbally attack another child? I can't wait and I get so excited when the boys are coming for their weekends at our house but I hate the hurt that comes along with them.
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 7:28 PM
Replies (11-20):
whatIknownow
by Ruby Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 9:56 PM

what does "his baby being done like that" mean?

Quoting OvertiredMommy:

If she keeps texting her like that and she tells her not to contact her anymore it is harrassment. And bd should have a problem with his baby being done like that. There is no reason for a bm to dp that

Quoting whatIknownow:

The harassment charges will be dropped due to, it's not actually harassment. And slapahoe will land you in jail with the other criminals.

Quoting OvertiredMommy:

I see whackjobs have told ya not to read them, but I would either file harrassment charges or go slapahoe on her

annabl1970
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:03 PM
3 moms liked this
She is child-hating jelous bitch.
Keep her emails and texts.
Keep watchful eye on her.
Verbal attacks can turn to psychical attacks:(
Step kids should be reassured all the time dad loves them no matter what.
Plus you should learn don't get too attach to to your stepkids. Don't be too excited for their visits. BM like that ( controlling insecure and resentful) can turn them against you and you can get really hurt in the process.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CLarson1987
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Think I haven't tried that. It doesn't matter if he can read or not. It's my son and it's my job to protect him from people who are not all there.

Quoting whatIknownow:

How can she verbally attack your baby through text messages and emails? can he read?

don't read her texts or emails and then you won't know what she is saying about  your son. 

whatIknownow
by Ruby Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:14 PM

If you don't read the texts to him, he won't know she is saying those things. I think it is silly to say she is "attacking" him. What is she saying about him, and to whom? is she texting you personally? Why haven't you blocked her number?

Quoting CLarson1987:

Think I haven't tried that. It doesn't matter if he can read or not. It's my son and it's my job to protect him from people who are not all there.

Quoting whatIknownow:

How can she verbally attack your baby through text messages and emails? can he read?

don't read her texts or emails and then you won't know what she is saying about  your son. 

CLarson1987
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Thank you. 😔

Quoting annabl1970:

She is child-hating jelous bitch.

Keep her emails and texts.

Keep watchful eye on her.

Verbal attacks can turn to psychical attacks:(

Step kids should be reassured all the time dad loves them no matter what.

Plus you should learn don't get too attach to to your stepkids. Don't be too excited for their visits. BM like that ( controlling insecure and resentful) can turn them against you and you can get really hurt in the process.

amantonacci
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Ignore her.

Quoting CLarson1987:

Quoting whatIknownow:

whatIknownow
by Ruby Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:15 PM
2 moms liked this

so do you think that the mom is saying things like "she should shove her nasty bastard up her ass?" Do you think that is what "doing his baby like that" means?

Quoting OvertiredMommy:

If she keeps texting her like that and she tells her not to contact her anymore it is harrassment. And bd should have a problem with his baby being done like that. There is no reason for a bm to dp that

Quoting whatIknownow:

The harassment charges will be dropped due to, it's not actually harassment. And slapahoe will land you in jail with the other criminals.

Quoting OvertiredMommy:

I see whackjobs have told ya not to read them, but I would either file harrassment charges or go slapahoe on her

sandeeyo
by Le Bonjour Chat on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:18 PM

Isn't slapahoe like a game or something?

Quoting whatIknownow:

Quoting OvertiredMommy:

whatIknownow
by Ruby Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:20 PM
2 moms liked this

I think it's the ghetto version of whack-a-mole.

Quoting sandeeyo:

Quoting whatIknownow:

Quoting OvertiredMommy:

sandeeyo
by Le Bonjour Chat on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:23 PM

Quoting whatIknownow:

I think it's the ghetto version of whack-a-mole.

Quoting sandeeyo:

Quoting whatIknownow:

Quoting OvertiredMommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured