Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

LyndaLoo and Kristinbug

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 10:10 AM
  • 24 Replies
I saw you quoted me but now the post is gone. What did I miss? I hate when I wake up to poofed posts.
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amanda_mom89
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Bump
amantonacci
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:25 AM

which post?

LyndaLoo78
by Skeletor on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Ooooooo which post did the fairies eat?  Or maybe it was not fairies - maybe it was a butt hurt OP.  I think I need the "butt hurt" avatar again....

amanda_mom89
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Unfairness. I think.

The one about the SS farting on SMs son intentionally

Quoting amantonacci:

which post?

amanda_mom89
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Probably butt hurt. The one about intentionally farting on SMs kid and SD and DH getting into a huge fight over it.

Quoting LyndaLoo78:

Ooooooo which post did the fairies eat?  Or maybe it was not fairies - maybe it was a butt hurt OP.  I think I need the "butt hurt" avatar again....

LyndaLoo78
by Skeletor on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:31 AM

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH  - that one.  I simpky related that my brothers, at the tender ages of 34 and 27 STILL fart on each other.  Boys are foul.  I actually have a picture of the 27 years old being Cornholio at Christmas last year.  

I did not even mention that SO and his cousin get into Purple Nurple fights (one of them will lose a nipple one day mark my words) and they are 47 and 42.  Boys are gross.  SO also like to threaten me with "Dutch Oven" - I just tell him sweetly that doing so would result in justifiable homicide.  

Boys are simply gross.

Quoting amanda_mom89:

Probably butt hurt. The one about intentionally farting on SMs kid and SD and DH getting into a huge fight over it.

Quoting LyndaLoo78:

amanda_mom89
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Lol. I don't have sons but I grew up around a bunch of rowdy uncles and yes, they are gross.

I'm guessing she deleted the post because there was little support for what she felt was a justified tirade. But I mean, I wasn't being ugly. Just trying to give her a different perspective.

Perhaps there are other instances of her DH showing favoritism but that was a poor example. As a man, he simply might have been baffled by what the big deal was. Lol

Quoting LyndaLoo78:

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH  - that one.  I simpky related that my brothers, at the tender ages of 34 and 27 STILL fart on each other.  Boys are foul.  I actually have a picture of the 27 years old being Cornholio at Christmas last year.  

I did not even mention that SO and his cousin get into Purple Nurple fights (one of them will lose a nipple one day mark my words) and they are 47 and 42.  Boys are gross.  SO also like to threaten me with "Dutch Oven" - I just tell him sweetly that doing so would result in justifiable homicide.  

Boys are simply gross.

Quoting amanda_mom89:

Quoting LyndaLoo78:

amantonacci
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Ohh I remember seeing that post... I have 3 older brothers nothing surprises me when it comes to the soundtrack of the bottom.

Quoting amanda_mom89:

Unfairness. I think.

The one about the SS farting on SMs son intentionally

Quoting amantonacci:

which post?

LyndaLoo78
by Skeletor on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:38 AM

I did not see the big deal honestly.  That OP overracted.  

Gross and annoying - yes - deserving of massive punishment?  Not so much.  

She would probably die if she spent a few hours with my brother, SO, and SO's cousin - those 4 together are dealing with middle schoolers.  I guess I'm just happy they do not end up wrestling around on the ground at this point *sigh.*  

Quoting amanda_mom89:

Lol. I don't have sons but I grew up around a bunch of rowdy uncles and yes, they are gross.

I'm guessing she deleted the post because there was little support for what she felt was a justified tirade. But I mean, I wasn't being ugly. Just trying to give her a different perspective.

Perhaps there are other instances of her DH showing favoritism but that was a poor example. As a man, he simply might have been baffled by what the big deal was. Lol

Quoting LyndaLoo78:

Boys are simply gross.

Quoting amanda_mom89:

Quoting LyndaLoo78:

amanda_mom89
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:40 AM
I didn't see the big deal either. But I work at Juvy with mostly teen boys so I'm used to telling them not to do weird, gross and annoying things.

Quoting LyndaLoo78:

I did not see the big deal honestly.  That OP overracted.  

Gross and annoying - yes - deserving of massive punishment?  Not so much.  

She would probably die if she spent a few hours with my brother, SO, and SO's cousin - those 4 together are dealing with middle schoolers.  I guess I'm just happy they do not end up wrestling around on the ground at this point *sigh.*  

Quoting amanda_mom89:

Quoting LyndaLoo78:

Boys are simply gross.

Quoting amanda_mom89:

Quoting LyndaLoo78:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)