Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

well i tried to do something nice....

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:08 PM
  • 6 Replies

last night, i was at babies r us to get some diapers so i bought BM a big case of diapers and a couple outfits, to wrap and say its from the skids.

i got home, and SO was fuming at her. once again shes flipped out and smacked ss12 in the head for a stupid reason. thats like 4 times in the past week.

its not like beating, so its not CPS worthy or anything. shes fucking stressed cuz she has a loser bf and his two wild ass kids in her home on top of her newb and four other kids, and she takes it out on ss12 because he speaks up for himself. party boys girls dont listen and dont clean after themselves so she orders her ds15 and ss12 to d it and ss12 tells her to tell them to clean after themselves. and she gets mad and flips out.

SO told me "fuck her she dont deserve a gift!" he will calm down and i will send it w the skids anyways. but she needs to get a fucking grip.

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ramita
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Yeah she does. I always got stuck cleaning up after my brother's growing up and I hated it. I'm not sure I could've handled clean up after step siblings.
HopesNDreams
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:13 PM
You did something kind and something that teaches your skids to be giving. BM's actions don't negate that. But...wow, what a stressful evening!

Hold on to the items for a few days. You want to keep the gift separate from this event - to eliminate 'that's the outfit we gave the baby when BM hit me' kinds of thoughts in the kids.

I'm so sorry. For the kids...for your DH...for your family...this dysfunction affects all of you!
Derdriu
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:16 PM
2 moms liked this

She has issues.  That's a given.

However, I'd probably talk to the 12yo about his attitude.  Is it fair to clean up after party boy's kids?  No.  Is it fair that he gets yelled at for it?  No.  But in terms of character, it is helpful if he'll take some initiative and help his mother, regardless of who caused the mess.  She really is on her own there, and she brought it all upon herself.  A little sympathy can help though.  And if they can't bring themselves to do little things for her, they can do it as a reflection of their own character and to honor their dad.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:27 PM

her ds15 does it with little complaint. and ss12 is a good kid. he and she butt heads and he usually listens but she NEVER asks the girls to do ANYTHING and he eventually has had it, you know? we do tell him he needs to respect her. SO tells him to talk to her about it but she just gets mad and doesnt want to listen when he tries to talk to her.

she called ss12's football coach to complain about ss12. ss12's coach then called SO and told him what she said and was like "i told her, are we talking about the same kid? because he doesnt even curse and i have kids on this team that gang bang."

ss12 is a pretty good kid. jokes around too much but overall really good. hes just like, her scapegoat or something.

Quoting Derdriu:

She has issues.  That's a given.

However, I'd probably talk to the 12yo about his attitude.  Is it fair to clean up after party boy's kids?  No.  Is it fair that he gets yelled at for it?  No.  But in terms of character, it is helpful if he'll take some initiative and help his mother, regardless of who caused the mess.  She really is on her own there, and she brought it all upon herself.  A little sympathy can help though.  And if they can't bring themselves to do little things for her, they can do it as a reflection of their own character and to honor their dad.

OvrMyHead
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:07 PM

You are one good/generous SM!  Have you discussed having him come to live in your home?  Didn't you say that she fought your SO for custody?

Married, CSM to SD14 & SS12, CBM to DS12 & DD9

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:20 PM

it will happen eventually. hes 12, he will get worse once hes 13 and 14.

yes, tooth and nail she fought to be CP. SO wanted shared. she talked long shit on him in court.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)