Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tomorrow is going to be AWESOME! :)

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 8:22 PM
  • 9 Replies
So, I know it's stupid but I'm really excited for tomorrow! MIL is out of state so I'm celebrating my birthday!! I don't have huge plans but they're huge and exciting to me, which is really what counts. We're starting off with a family breakfast at IHOP then the kids and I are off to Sea World, we're going to get pictures on the giant green whale (which will print out looking like we're riding Shamu) and do the trick or treat around the park while we're there. Then we're heading off to the pumpkin patch for some fun there and, finally, we're finishing off our day with my stepson's birthday dinner at Souplantation (his birthday was Thursday but, due to everyone's work schedules, we couldn't get together till tomorrow evening). I'm stoked to celebrate my birthday, it's going to be so much fun!! :)

by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
annabl1970
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Happy coming birthday!!!
Enjoy your day;)

Quoting Chibi_Kitten:

So, I know it's stupid but I'm really excited for tomorrow! MIL is out of state so I'm celebrating my birthday!! I don't have huge plans but they're huge and exciting to me, which is really what counts.

We're starting off with a family breakfast at IHOP then the kids and I are off to Sea World, we're going to get pictures on the giant green whale (which will print out looking like we're riding Shamu) and do the trick or treat around the park while we're there. Then we're heading off to the pumpkin patch for some fun there and, finally, we're finishing off our day with my stepson's birthday dinner at Souplantation (his birthday was Thursday but, due to everyone's work schedules, we couldn't get together till tomorrow evening).

I'm stoked to celebrate my birthday, it's going to be so much fun!! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmericanDream
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like a blast!!  HAVE FUN and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this

happy birthday

Tx_stepmom
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this

crazymomma87
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Happy Birthday...you can only celebrate ur bday bcuz MIL is outta state?
MomGoingCrazy78
by Lindy Lou on Oct. 13, 2013 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Happy birthday! Enjoy!!

aeELE
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Hope you're enjoying your day! 

Chibi_Kitten
by Krystal on Oct. 13, 2013 at 4:48 PM

My MIL has this thing where "we" don't celebrate birthdays for adults, just kids. Which I've noticed over the years actually means we just don't celebrate MY birthday. We go out for dinner, cake, presents and cards for my MIL, FIL, SIL, husband, stepsons and my kids but if someone even dares to say happy birthday to me, it becomes an issue. So, with her out of state, I'm celebrating for once.

Side note: I actually don't mind not celebrating my birthday typically because my family never did either. I can only remember one birthday that we celebrated and that was because I told my friends that I was going to have brownies and music at the park for my sixteenth. But this year is kind of a special one to me, I'm 29yo so I feel like I should do something for it.

Quoting crazymomma87:

Happy Birthday...you can only celebrate ur bday bcuz MIL is outta state?

crazymomma87
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 4:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow she sounds lovely...have fun being allowed to celebrate your own birthday!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured