Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

step daughter selfishness

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 12:25 AM
  • 28 Replies

my  stepdaughter used to be like my real daughter ,till the day she accussed my oldest son of raping  her. she then recunted her story .she was  6weeks pregnant and did not want her parents to know that she was having sex. i tried talking her out of having a abortion ,but in the end her father and her went behind my back and got a abortion,knowing full well how i was very strongly against abortion. she was in her graduation year and did not want her freinds to see her pregannt.she did not want to walk down graduation  being pregnant. 2 years later she got pregnant and had a beautiful girl. her boyfreind is a bum who has not worked a day in his life. my husband and I are always fighting over him paying for her bills. heclaims that she is a girl and deserves his help.on the otherhand when ever i try to help my children he gets upset ,because he says they are boys and should fend for them self,s. this week are argument was because I told his daughter she was worthless. I know i should have not said that.  but she got me upset with her facebook comments that her family is the car club her and her bump belong  to.she did not even call her dad till 7 pm on fathers day  because she was to busy celebrating fathers day with her car club. and she never comes to see him .he is the one who drives to see her to pay her bills. my husband claims that he feels guilty because she was not raised with him what do i do ? how do i let him know that she is just their for his money and nothing else.? plus now she is pregnant again.

by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Birdseed
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this

It's between her and her dad. What are you really upset about? Your finances with DH?  If so, talk to him.  But the fact that she is popping out kids really isn't your issue....after all, you oppose abortion. 

If HE isn't upset, why are you?

happymommy1105
by Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this

first, her having an abortion or not- is none of your business.  they didn't go behind your back and your feelings have no part in it.  it's her body and her choice.  it's between her and her parents.  you aren't her parent.  deal with that. 

second, until he is ready to see that she just wants a free ride (although the whole tone of the post is just resentment) then there is no point.  I mean you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. 

if you are having finanical problems- then sit down with a counselor and get him to tell your DH that the money can't handle all his spending.  

emily62
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 12:39 AM
i feel she and her man are bumming off him.and he is always telling me that my boys should not receive any help from me. because they are boys.i would not have a problem if she were single but the fact that neither one works and she has a man beside her just upsets me tremendously. if they would at least try to work their would not be a problem i hate that we have to care fore them because they don't work they get food stamps and get to sit on their buts while the rest of us have to work. for a living 32years old they should be working
emily62
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 12:44 AM
that is true. the reason that her abortion bothered me is because i will never know if that child was my grandchild. but i will try to forget and leave in his hands
Birdseed
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 12:47 AM

Quoting emily62:

i feel she and her man are bumming off him.and he is always telling me that my boys should not receive any help from me. because they are boys.i would not have a problem if she were single but the fact that neither one works and she has a man beside her just upsets me tremendously. if they would at least try to work their would not be a problem i hate that we have to care fore them because they don't work they get food stamps and get to sit on their buts while the rest of us have to work. for a living 32years old they should be working

You have a DH issue.  If he doesn't want you to help your kids out, but wants to help his out,  then take it up by all means. But frankly, you sound as sexist/ridiculous as your DH. You don't believe in abortion, believe that people totally unequipped should go ahead and have kids,  but bitch because she keeps having kids. Pick a lane!  I'm really happy that your DH is willing to help pay for all of those kids you insist she keeps having instead of abortions rather than me and everyone else paying for it all.  Good on him!  How are your ideals working for you?  You want your boys to get some extra money?  Guess they need to get someone preggo and then get on the dole?

I'm really not sure what your issue is to be honest.  Your DH is taking care of his kid. 

emily62
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 1:04 AM
yea i guess so. but thank God my kids are doing good. all of them work and support their family. i have a daughter who single and has a 4yearold son is military reserve ,goes to school,and goes to work. and gets no help from food stamps. unfortunately you and me and everyone else do pay for the step daughter's and her bum to sit around doing nothing. and eating steak on us.
whatIknownow
by Ruby Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:08 AM

You are asking, how can you turn your husband against his daughter?

by the way, was your son the father of her first pregnancy? Nice going, mom.

whatIknownow
by Ruby Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:19 AM

except for the one who knocked up a teenager in high school. 

Quoting emily62:

yea i guess so. but thank God my kids are doing good. 

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:28 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL @ recunted.

Your son had sex with a family member?  Whoa dog.

Jerry Springer, anyone?

amantonacci
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:37 AM
So she's 32 and you're still bitching about how she behaved when she was a teenager? Really?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)