Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

The Governor's Wife on A&E

Posted by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 1:13 PM
  • 21 Replies
If you like reality shows you should check this one out lol I've never watched it before but was scrolling through looking for something to watch.

This woman is 34 with two teen boys married to an 85 year old man who has two daughters that are in their 60's. Lol I've laughed a lot in this one episode I'm watching. She just told the one daughter that doesn't like her that sm and daddy are having a baby lmao

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 1:14 PM
The one daughter that does like her and they are pretty close ... Calls her MOM but in a condescending way lol it seems to be a joke between them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annabl1970
by Gold Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 1:18 PM
She is really having a baby?
Or she just poking a fun at her SD!
Anyways what kind of 34 years old woman in right mind marries to 85 years old man? What she is next Ann Nicole Smit some sort? Lol

Quoting momof2ex1:

If you like reality shows you should check this one out lol I've never watched it before but was scrolling through looking for something to watch.

This woman is 34 with two teen boys married to an 85 year old man who has two daughters that are in their 60's. Lol I've laughed a lot in this one episode I'm watching. She just told the one daughter that doesn't like her that sm and daddy are having a baby lmao

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 1:19 PM
I'm not judging her. She isn't poking fun. He saved sperm so they could do this.

She doesn't seem to be anything like Anna Nicole.

Quoting annabl1970:

Anyways what kind of 34 years old woman in right mind marries to 85 years old man? What she is next Ann Nicole Smit some sort? Lol

Quoting momof2ex1:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 1:21 PM

LOL I LOVE this show-hubby can't stand it whatsoever but I love watching.

He's also got 2 sons (not on the show) and it's funny when the SM tells the daughter-they're having a baby..then in the next episode the dad says "I'm giving the kid 1/3 of my company and all the 1 daughter can say "WHAT ABOUT MY INHERITANCE?"

like gawd damn lady-your father's halfway into his grave-let him split his shit how he wants!

annabl1970
by Gold Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Ugh sorry I can't believe she is really in love with him.
I will watch it.

Quoting momof2ex1:

I'm not judging her. She isn't poking fun. He saved sperm so they could do this.

Quoting annabl1970:

Quoting momof2ex1:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 1:22 PM
I just saw the previews for that. Apparently it's a marathon day lol

Quoting Tigress22304:

He's also got 2 sons (not on the show) and it's funny when the SM tells the daughter-they're having a baby..then in the next episode the dad says "I'm giving the kid 1/3 of my company and all the 1 daughter can say "WHAT ABOUT MY INHERITANCE?"

like gawd damn lady-your father's halfway into his grave-let him split his shit how he wants!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 1:23 PM
I think she is. He seems easy to love. I can see why she would love him. He's nice looking to. I have a crush on my 65 year old boss. Shhh lol I could see myself with him.

Quoting annabl1970:

I will watch it.

Quoting momof2ex1:

Quoting annabl1970:

Quoting momof2ex1:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annabl1970
by Gold Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 1:23 PM
Yep it is always about inheritance!!:):):)

Quoting Tigress22304:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annabl1970
by Gold Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Lol

Quoting momof2ex1:

I think she is. He seems easy to love. I can see why she would love him. He's nice looking to. I have a crush on my 65 year old boss. Shhh lol I could see myself with him.

Quoting annabl1970:

I will watch it.

Quoting momof2ex1:

Quoting annabl1970:

Quoting momof2ex1:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmao!! She jumped out of the cake facing the wrong way!!

Quoting Tigress22304:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)