Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

bm and bgm... holy crap

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 12:49 PM
  • 32 Replies
First, I'm using Swype, so please bare with me.. Baby will be up soon, so I'm trying to post fast...

I called bm yesterday, to find out what to get sd for Christmas. T they live long distance, so whatever we get here will goo home with her.

Bm stats crying and hyperventilating about how she is still in love with my husband, and she can't be with anyone else... I used the baby as Ann excuse to get of the phone.

Dh calls last night for his nightly phone call with sd. She is normal

Bms,mom then texts...

bm is telling me u called her today and want to get back with her ?

Dh responds back lol no

Bgm says I'm
Trying to get to the bottom of this because bm is going on and on about all this...

Dh ignores her and forwards texts to bm

Bm then texts

Shes really phycho. Just ignore her

Um... ok

Bm calls me ar 8 am to tell me her mom is psycho and that we should just ignore her.. Etc

Then her mom texts me to tell me that bm is mentally unstable and we should take sd

Then her mom calls me to tell me bm is on 5 different, pills for mental disorders and seeing a psychiatrist and needs to be committed and if we dont file for custody, she will

Bm is in the back. Screaming that she is going to call, the police...

her mom leaves her house, and bm starts calling me..

Im still on the phone with her mom, who is telling me that bm needs mental help., and that children services is involved

So I answer the phone for bm who is crying to me, that im her only friend, and shes sorry to put this on me, but she is just so in love with dh and its all my mother in laws fault they arent together..

Holy shit!!!

I have a 12 day old baby, and my mom is in the hospital with blood clots and cardio vascular problems.. I cant deal with this drama. I sent them both a text telling them to call dh at 4 but that I couldnt be their mediator

I just dont know..

by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CFSTBSM27
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Holy shit balls seriously lol I would be changing my number....
MommySabs
by Gold Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Whoa!!! She has been pulling milder versions of this hasn't she? Maybe you dh should call CPs in her county and inquire and make sure they are aware that he is dad and should be the first contact if anything did come up. Did they move within the state or outside?
twinklebites
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Holy crap.... I got nothing for you, except Get a drink if your not BF'ing...

....ClvrScn.
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Yes she has.. For 3 years now. They moved to the next state.. About 6 hours away

Quoting MommySabs:

Whoa!!! She has been pulling milder versions of this hasn't she? Maybe you dh should call CPs in her county and inquire and make sure they are aware that he is dad and should be the first contact if anything did come up. Did they move within the state or outside?

USBrit
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 12:58 PM

isn't this the BM that you had live in your home? Guess that was a bad idea! I can't advise, I would having NOTHING to do with any of them going forward. Let your DH deal with it all

....ClvrScn.
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol.. Damn!! Baby might need, a drink to after this mprning lol

This is what her mom just sent me

I talked with bms phycologist just an FYI she does have a serious lying problem I talked with bn's phycologist just an FYI she does have a serious lying problem

Um..yeah hipaa violation..

Quoting twinklebites:

....ClvrScn.
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Lol.. Damn!! Baby might need, a drink to after this mprning lol

This is what her mom just sent me

I talked with bms phycologist just an FYI she does have a serious lying problem I talked with bn's phycologist just an FYI she does have a serious lying problem

Um..yeah hipaa violation..

Quoting twinklebites:

Leigh84
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this
If BM is crazy the apple doesn't fall far from the tree 😳 sorry u have to deal w/that
....ClvrScn.
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Oh .o that was amandamom who let bm live with hdd. .

My bm just keeps hinting at it.. She is tryi.g to stay with us for thanksgiving lol no

Quoting USBrit:

isn't this the BM that you had live in your home? Guess that was a bad idea! I can't advise, I would having NOTHING to do with any of them going forward. Let your DH deal with it all

spicy0425
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Sound so familiar..wow..I can't believe I read this same story..bring  back so much memory..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)