Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Hey Packer

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 7:52 PM
  • 101 Replies

Do you remember what you quoted me on earlier? The Bonusmom poof post. 

by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amantonacci
by Platinum Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 8:05 PM

The lady with the blog? She poofed?

momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Why did she poof? She already let everyone know where to find her lol
Didn't like what was being said I guess.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kellynh
by Kelly on Nov. 5, 2013 at 8:21 PM

Lol, I know.. It's on my browser. Easily found.

Perhaps she understood a lie won't hold water in a group where people know you can't just go and change someone's name...lol. 

Quoting momof2ex1:

kellynh
by Kelly on Nov. 5, 2013 at 8:21 PM

Yup, guess too many people questioned an obivious faux pau. 

Quoting amantonacci:

The lady with the blog? She poofed?

packermom4ever
by Still The Queen on Nov. 5, 2013 at 8:47 PM

No.  I did it before work this morning.  I came home and it was gone and I was disappointed.  She seemed so fun.

whatIknownow
by Emerald Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 8:53 PM

it poofed?? the one with the blog?

bmomproblems
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:03 PM
7 moms liked this

I deleted it because you're all negative and making assumptions. i actually did respond about the name change but decided that i don't NEED to explain myself to you.

I came here to seek advice with how I am feeling. If you actually read my blog you'd see that I never stated that I am at all even involved in anything between my step daughter and her parents. Most of what I am feeling is based off of what I see my husband, the man I lay in bed with on a daily basis, have to go through. It is taking a toll on me knowing I can do nothing to help him.

Also I am a biological mom myself to my oldest. So I have put myself in my step daughters moms shoes. And honestly, the immaturity in my opinion is not justified. I don't care for my oldest daughters father but that wouldn't make me keep our daughter from him if he had other children.

I chose to remove my post because I came here to be lifted up and vent. not to be called a liar and torn down. but thanks to opening my eyes to how horrible of an idea cafemoms was.

MommySabs
by Gold Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Translation- she wanted to be told she is right and that bm is a horrible awful person and that didn't happen.
minimoo
by Gold Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Oh man...I missed it. What was the blog?

Quoting kellynh:

Lol, I know.. It's on my browser. Easily found.

Perhaps she understood a lie won't hold water in a group where people know you can't just go and change someone's name...lol. 

Quoting momof2ex1:

packermom4ever
by Still The Queen on Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:30 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting bmomproblems:

I deleted it because you're all negative and making assumptions. i actually did respond about the name change but decided that i don't NEED to explain myself to you.

I came here to seek advice with how I am feeling. If you actually read my blog you'd see that I never stated that I am at all even involved in anything between my step daughter and her parents. Most of what I am feeling is based off of what I see my husband, the man I lay in bed with on a daily basis, have to go through. It is taking a toll on me knowing I can do nothing to help him.

Also I am a biological mom myself to my oldest. So I have put myself in my step daughters moms shoes. And honestly, the immaturity in my opinion is not justified. I don't care for my oldest daughters father but that wouldn't make me keep our daughter from him if he had other children.

I chose to remove my post because I came here to be lifted up and vent. not to be called a liar and torn down. but thanks to opening my eyes to how horrible of an idea cafemoms was.

In her opinion, you having a blog about what you dislike about her could be something she doesn't believe you can justify.

You say it's negative, I say your post was all she was terrible and how you don't agree, but you probably don't know the half of it.

I say that from a mom perspective. My ex is FOTY when he has a woman.  I'm evil.  I'm wrong.  I'm to blame for everything single thing that has gone wrong in his life (he has blamed me, in a court document, for break ups with girlfriends).  His last woman had the audacity to tell me how great a father my ex is, that I didn't realize it.  I was already angry at her for something she had done or I would have laughed.  Hard.

I know his parenting history.  I've known him longer as a parent to my kids than any woman he's been with; I have a better idea of the kind of parent I'm dealing with that any woman his is dating, living with, or married to. She knows him better as a partner than I do right now.

She is no longer my kid's SM and my ex went back to being who he truly is.  He doesn't see our kids, he doesn't call them.  He has no one to show off for anymore.  That was his pattern before any woman he was with and it continued after those women defended him to me and tried to explain why I was all wrong about him.

My point is that you don't know everything so your opinion on their relationship is worth very little on the topic to her.  Just like the women my ex was with - their opinions didn't matter to me at all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN