Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

some of you may have heard

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 6:45 PM
  • 72 Replies
BM is in jail for assault and battery. Mil is going to the police depo tomorrow to get a copy of the police report. They can't tell us who the victim is but it should be in the report.

Jumping to assumptions, we are thinking it's her mom.

For the mere fact that she could have bonded out for $250. And no one came and got her.

This is her third offense. Tho the first two (assault with a deadly weapon and assault on an officer) were when she was a minor.
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Damn, sure hope the kid wasn't around when that went down. Y'all talked to him yet?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mouthyhousewife
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 6:51 PM
If it was against her mom, he likely was right there. He probably watched her being arrested.

No we haven't talked to him. :(

Quoting saywhat2102:

Damn, sure hope the kid wasn't around when that went down. Y'all talked to him yet?
saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Well damn! Now I want to know who's ass she beat. I really hope he's ok....

Update this tomorrow! I'm nosey lol

Quoting mouthyhousewife:

If it was against her mom, he likely was right there. He probably watched her being arrested.

Quoting saywhat2102:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mouthyhousewife
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 7:14 PM
Lol. I will.

Quoting saywhat2102:

Well damn! Now I want to know who's ass she beat. I really hope he's ok....

Update this tomorrow! I'm nosey lol

Quoting mouthyhousewife:

Quoting saywhat2102:

Lauren79
by Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Hopefully this will help in your case to get your ss & show the judge just what a crazy, pyscho this bitch is!

Keep us updated.

Polkadotted
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 7:45 PM

You where's your SO's kid?

kellynh
by Kelly on Nov. 14, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Who has the skid now? Hope he is okay!! 

mouthyhousewife
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this
With BM's parents. Where he lives.

We've decided not to pursue emergency custody until BM is sentenced. If she gets jail time we will file. If not, this will get tucked away in our bag of tricks and saved for later. With her priors being juvenile, we don't have much of a habitual case. And a judge isn't going to want us to take SS out of school for what could be temporary.

Quoting Polkadotted:

You where's your SO's kid?

mouthyhousewife
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 7:58 PM
We tried getting a hold of her parents. But no response. They must know we know.

Quoting kellynh:

Who has the skid now? Hope he is okay!! 

Pero3
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 7:40 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm curious now how this works, because I know a similar case, but under my country's jurisdiction.

In this case, the father knew about his ex being in jail (not a violent crime though). He waited and waited for the sentencing, against the advice he received. The child remained with the SF.

By the time she was sentenced, a few months had passed, a status quo (with SF as the carer) had been set, and the judge decided there was no longer an "emergency".

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured