Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

SD's are home!

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 9:35 PM
  • 118 Replies
4 moms liked this
Haven't seen my SD's for a few day's and seeing them today after school confirms I'm doing something right:)
They have hardly left my side since being home and I've been been told a million times again, how much they love me. Not bragging really, just confirms my relationship with them. I'm the lucky one:)
Just had to share!!
Showers then reading time....
Have a great night all....
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessica.kaye08
by Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 9:37 PM
3 moms liked this

This is what I'd like to see more on here (:
Enjoy your little ones! 

mividasilly
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 9:41 PM
2 moms liked this
I used to think my ysd would hate me forever. She's 8 and sleeping on my lap. I love all my babies! Congrats to u
momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 9:51 PM
2 moms liked this
Oh yay let's give you a cookie!! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
packermom4ever
by Still The Queen on Nov. 14, 2013 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting momof2ex1:

No.  No cookies for her.  

afwife817
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 10:20 PM

I do and thank-you!!!! I love these girl's to the moon and back...It's been like this from the very beginning. I know that is subject to change at some point lol that's how kids are sometimes, but it won't last. My youngest SD a few times has gotten short with me, and within minutes she's apologizing:)

I've never had a girl of my own so I'm not sure what the norm is, so I just follow their lead!! 

Having boy's is totally different (-;

Quoting jessica.kaye08:

This is what I'd like to see more on here (:
Enjoy your little ones! 

afwife817
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 10:28 PM

I'm happy for you it's better now!! I think how much harder it would be dating a guy or marrying a guy if his kids didn't like me:( I have been lucky that I haven't had to deal with that yet. I know the girl's will get mad at me at some point when they're older and rules become more strict, but as for now they are just the princess's of the house!! 

My 18 yr old doesn't want to really sit on my lap anymore haha

Quoting mividasilly:

I used to think my ysd would hate me forever. She's 8 and sleeping on my lap. I love all my babies! Congrats to u

afwife817
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Double chocolate chip please, and bring two for the girl's:-)

Quoting momof2ex1:

kristinbugg
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 10:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Only cookies loaded with Ex-Lax. Might clean out some of that fecal matter she's so full of.

Quoting packermom4ever:

Quoting momof2ex1:

No.  No cookies for her.  

mividasilly
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 10:52 PM
Well the little 2 go to bed early but weve had a stomache virus going around the house and my 8 yo dsd has it tonight. So she wanted to lay with me insyead of dh.. It was hard on her cuz my ydd is only 7 mos. Younger. That's kind of hard to deal with you know.

Quoting afwife817:

I'm happy for you it's better now!! I think how much harder it would be dating a guy or marrying a guy if his kids didn't like me:( I have been lucky that I haven't had to deal with that yet. I know the girl's will get mad at me at some point when they're older and rules become more strict, but as for now they are just the princess's of the house!! 

Quoting mividasilly:

afwife817
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Well I don't know yet what it's like having a younger child in the home. My SD's are 7 and 8. My youngest son would of been 12, but he passed away 5 yrs ago:( A huge part of me died with my son, very natural I know. I think I needed these girls and my husband as much as they needed me:) everything for all of us has gotten so much better....

Anyways blah blah blah hehe

So you just have the one SK?

Quoting mividasilly:

Well the little 2 go to bed early but weve had a stomache virus going around the house and my 8 yo dsd has it tonight. So she wanted to lay with me insyead of dh.. It was hard on her cuz my ydd is only 7 mos. Younger. That's kind of hard to deal with you know.

Quoting afwife817:

Quoting mividasilly:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN