Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

how often do ladies have visitation with the kids

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 9:54 AM
  • 4 Replies

both bio and step?  We currently have my  3 bios full time but before it was one week on one off.  We also have my  3Skids full time and have for over 2 years now.  7 kids in our house 24/7 i love it, sometimes its not the easiest but i wouldnt want it any other way.  I know in march BF will start having them normal again, as far a BM we will have to work on visitation once she is released from prison.  

Also would you like your schedule to change in anyway( more/less visitation)  

by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
runinpinkshoes
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Wow that's a lot of kids to have FT! We had 6 kids in the house growing up and it was a lot of fun for us, but my two sets of parents each got breaks from us, which I'm sure was nice for them lol.

We have my husband's kids every Tues through Wed morning, and every other Fri night through Mon morning. They're good kids, but that's enough for me! 

venessaw04
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Yeah it sure it alot of them running around the oldesr is 9 youngest is 1.5.  Luckily we have a date night sitter for whenever we need a few hours to ourselves with no kiddos.  Even if its only once every 3 months.  They love being together and absolutly hate when they use to have to be apart for a week.  I grew up with 6 bro and sis and 3 steps so i love the big family.  DH on the other hand only has one sis but he love it as well.  we are hoping in a few years that we can adopt another

Quoting runinpinkshoes:

Wow that's a lot of kids to have FT! We had 6 kids in the house growing up and it was a lot of fun for us, but my two sets of parents each got breaks from us, which I'm sure was nice for them lol.

We have my husband's kids every Tues through Wed morning, and every other Fri night through Mon morning. They're good kids, but that's enough for me! 

LilMamaK
by Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 11:23 AM

My DD I have sole custody of and she is with us full time, SS we have sole custody of and BM gets 1 hour, every other week, supervised visits. Other than that, we have both full time :)

Mommy to a beautiful daughter (7.5.08), Stepmom to an amazing son(6.5.07), and Angel baby boy(3.6.10)

Tinkerbellmama
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 11:27 AM

My bio-kids are DH's kids, so they are here 24/7 all the time.

SD lives here full time and goes to see BM EOWE.

So, 4 kiddos here all the time except EOWE when SD goes to see BM. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN