Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

bm boyfriend spanking ss5

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 6:00 AM
  • 30 Replies
Forgive any mispellings...i hhave a corneal ulcer and and eyepatch ...dh told me yesterday that ss has been telling him bms bf has been spanking him...he is beyond angry...bm seems to blow it off when he mentioned it...he is writing the lawuer today. How would you gals handle the ops bf/gf whipping your child?
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 6:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
venessaw04
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:40 AM
To tell you the truth we discipline by spanking sometimes. i spank my skids ask does dh. The other parents have never had a problem with it. I know ill probably get shit for this but that's ok.
But if i had an issue id confront the SP. Face to face and let him know
WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:44 AM
3 moms liked this

1. Getting spanked is not the same as getting whipped.

2. Contact the lawyer and/or police.  No one but parents should have the right to spank a child.

Leigh84
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I would definatly talk to his lawyer. Spanking is not for sp's
HopesNDreams
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:45 AM
SF was using corporal punishment on SD. Our lawyer brought it before a judge and the judge granted a restraining order against SF pending a hearing.
soonergirl980
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:48 AM

Whipping and spanking are not the same thing. Only parents should be using corporal punishment if it was my child I would be contacting the police.

Birdseed
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:29 AM
3 moms liked this

Fundamentally, I don't think it's okay to be slapping or spanking someone else's child.

However, I would want to get a little more information from the other BP before I started down the legal route.  For example, what was the cause/reason?  Did that SP have permission from the BP who was present?  What were the agreed upon "rules" on corporal punshiment between the BPs?  What does "spanking" mean to them?  To me, one swat on the butt to get a kid moving is not spanking but a dramatic kid could probably whip up some drama by saying he/she was spanked.

It seems like the sort of thing (to me) that could be pretty easily remedied w/o attorneys if the BPs could just talk about it.  But if not, off the attorney I'd go.  Strongly worded letter, followed by a restraining order if it came to that. 

zannahdeux
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Wait, why hasn't dh just talked directly bf about this directly? He should camly tell him that he prefers if he didn't punish his child...he needs to stay calm and say it nicely. Tell bf to just let bm handle it or bf can call your dh when kid misbehaves. A lawyer seems silly when he hasn't tried to speak to him directly first. If he has then agreed the lawyer is the next step but direct communication is usually best.

annabl1970
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:42 AM
No way
BF should call BM and tell he will
call the police, if she doesn't stop
SF from spanking SS
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annabl1970
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Wait, he is not even SF
Call the police
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DDDaysh
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Is there any way to verify this is actually happening? 

It should not be happening, not at all.  But I would want to make sure it actually is before going totally crazy over it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN