Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

The ish has hit the fan *update

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 3:45 PM
  • 29 Replies

Last night party boy made a post talking looong shit about BM.

Today he tagged himself at family court filing on her saying "some ppl want to do shit the hard way so be it" proceeds to talk more shit with all his little fans. Even asked who wanted to serve her. Guess he doesn't know she already filed.

SO and I told her the best thing she can do is stop trying to find out about him cuz it's just making her crazy and mad. She is so flipped out right now she went to family court. SO told her "why? You already filed now you just have to wait."

This is gonna be so much drama. She was hoping he wouldn't show up to court because he has child support warrants but looks like that's not what's up. What a shit show.

she went to family court to file a TRO because he is a public figure talking about her and she"doesnt know what random ppl will do to me". lol she filed on SO back when they were going to court because "she was afraid"... it was thrown out but it set the tone for their custody case and it all went her way.... with SO it was a disservice to the children but this guy is pretty worthless.

before she would have done anything to keep party boy but now he will see her unleash the cuckoo....

by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
faerie75
by Platinum Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Oh. And the ex gf he used to run back and forth to commented when he asked who wanted to serve her "I will, just tell her to come to the door next time she drives by my house" unfortunately she prob is doing that -_-
jules2boys
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Sigh....   I know she likely feeds on the drama, it's what kept her with him for so long, but I hope THIS time she lets the drama go and he's served when he shows up to court (with the other outstanding CS warrants) so she can have a bit of peace, and so can the kids. 

sandeeyo
by Le Bonjour Chat on Nov. 27, 2013 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this
What a fucking side show!

I'm getting a. lawn chair and some beers and heading down your way!!!
faerie75
by Platinum Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 4:04 PM
I hope so too but idk if she KNOWS how to nt be dramatic.

Quoting jules2boys:

Sigh....   I know she likely feeds on the drama, it's what kept her with him for so long, but I hope THIS time she lets the drama go and he's served when he shows up to court (with the other outstanding CS warrants) so she can have a bit of peace, and so can the kids. 

pepper504
by Platinum Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting sandeeyo:

What a fucking side show!

I'm getting a. lawn chair and some beers and heading down your way!!!

Don't forget to stop by and get me first!

jules2boys
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm afraid you're right.  :(    Those with the lawn chairs, can you just put it up on a  live feed... I don't think I can get there!  ;) 

Quoting faerie75:

Quoting jules2boys:

faerie75
by Platinum Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this

post it to youtube? lol

Quoting jules2boys:

I'm afraid you're right.  :(    Those with the lawn chairs, can you just put it up on a  live feed... I don't think I can get there!  ;) 

Quoting faerie75:

Quoting jules2boys:

annabl1970
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 5:14 PM
BM should start her own reality show.
Her life is train wreck crazy. People love to watch those:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 5:22 PM
Popcorn?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amantonacci
by Platinum Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 5:40 PM
I'll come get your pregnant ass we'll go see it together!

Quoting saywhat2102:

Popcorn?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN