Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

I recant!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:17 PM
  • 12 Replies
2 moms liked this

Ok, so I still don't enjoy the mocking, or negative attitudes of some people, but after this last mess, I realize where you all are coming from a little better.

carry on :)

PS happy holidays!  I'm a NCSM so I don't get to see my SD for christmas this year, but I get to see the family that has been in Jerusalem for the past year and a half, and meet my new 8 month old niece!

by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Polkadotted
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:23 PM

what? where? is it gone?

lovemyfriend
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this

i don't think its gone.  Its the post about being a SM is easier than a BM.  While she was talking about her own child being harder to parent, the responses got so out of control, and then I got a snobby response, so I finally got it.

Quoting Polkadotted:

what? where? is it gone?

Polkadotted
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:32 PM

Was that the frustrations ons? I didn't read the post... there were too many words and I wasn't up for it earlier.

Quoting lovemyfriend:

i don't think its gone.  Its the post about being a SM is easier than a BM.  While she was talking about her own child being harder to parent, the responses got so out of control, and then I got a snobby response, so I finally got it.

Quoting Polkadotted:

what? where? is it gone?

momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Lmao you are welcome. Hahaha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemyfriend
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:35 PM

No, this one was about it being harder being a BM for her own son, as opposed to her her SK.  The post didn't bother me, the responses that she gave were pretty hard to read and take seriously.  Kidzz?

Quoting Polkadotted:

Was that the frustrations ons? I didn't read the post... there were too many words and I wasn't up for it earlier.

Quoting lovemyfriend:

Quoting Polkadotted:

what? where? is it gone?

progressandjoy
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:35 PM

I know there's a hot mess in kidzz. It's been going on for a few days, I believe.

Quoting Polkadotted:

Quoting lovemyfriend:

Quoting Polkadotted:

what? where? is it gone?

Polkadotted
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:41 PM

ah yes another one I was avoiding

Quoting lovemyfriend:

No, this one was about it being harder being a BM for her own son, as opposed to her her SK.  The post didn't bother me, the responses that she gave were pretty hard to read and take seriously.  Kidzz?

Quoting Polkadotted:

Quoting lovemyfriend:

Quoting Polkadotted:

what? where? is it gone?

thecircus8
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:46 PM
I for one have a hard time believing she works professionally. You typically type how you speak IRL. and yes that is a hot mess in there. I got into because I was just feeling pissy. Kinda regret it now.

Quoting lovemyfriend:

Quoting Polkadotted:

Quoting lovemyfriend:

Quoting Polkadotted:

what? where? is it gone?

Tinkerbellmama
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:52 PM

I've yet to see a post by her that didn't end up a complete mess...

Quoting thecircus8: I for one have a hard time believing she works professionally. You typically type how you speak IRL. and yes that is a hot mess in there. I got into because I was just feeling pissy. Kinda regret it now.

Quoting lovemyfriend:

Quoting Polkadotted:

Quoting lovemyfriend:

Quoting Polkadotted:

what? where? is it gone?

thecircus8
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Very true. On one hand its funny on the other its extremely sad. BTW how is your SD doing with the new plan for school? Any better?

Quoting Tinkerbellmama:

I've yet to see a post by her that didn't end up a complete mess...

Quoting thecircus8: I for one have a hard time believing she works professionally. You typically type how you speak IRL. and yes that is a hot mess in there. I got into because I was just feeling pissy. Kinda regret it now.

Quoting lovemyfriend:

Quoting Polkadotted:

Quoting lovemyfriend:

Quoting Polkadotted:

what? where? is it gone?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN