Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

update on BM's warrant

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:02 PM
  • 84 Replies
1 mom liked this
So BM is awaiting sentencing for her assault and battery. DH and I are keeping up on her case while we build HIS case for custody. So I checked the roster today because her sentencing date should be posted. Sure enough, about a month away. But what's that I see? A warrant for her arrest for violating her bond conditions. Aka no contact order with the victim. It even says 'via Facebook'

Like that was a smart idea. She just can't keep her shit from being documented?!

It's like she's the dumbest broad I've ever known.

*** Well, BM was picked up. Apparently she hit her mom and her mom called the cops on her. They didn't even know she had a warrant. Also found out that after the incident where she hit her brothers GF, the cops didn't do anything. It was a few weeks later when she HIT THE GIRL AGAIN. But BM fled before the cops got her. When she was arrested before Thanksgiving, it was because she hit her brother and pushed her mom and her mom called the cops.
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dawnnamarie
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:20 PM
She's a hot mess. I swear you're living a really bad made-for-TV movie
mouthyhousewife
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:22 PM
Haha. DH was literally just saying we should have a shitty reality show.

Quoting dawnnamarie: She's a hot mess. I swear you're living a really bad made-for-TV movie
dawnnamarie
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Do it!! If honey fucking boo boo can have a show, why can't you?!

Quoting mouthyhousewife: Haha. DH was literally just saying we should have a shitty reality show.

Quoting dawnnamarie: She's a hot mess. I swear you're living a really bad made-for-TV movie
kristinbugg
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Seriously?

That child would be better off being raised by wolves.

Neither BD or BM need to have custody. BD has a record of abusive, erratic behavior. He's made web pages, posting private texts messages, concerning the child, that BM sends.

BM isn't much better.
mouthyhousewife
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Lol. It's have to air on MTV. Teen mom style.

Quoting dawnnamarie: Do it!! If honey fucking boo boo can have a show, why can't you?!

Quoting mouthyhousewife: Haha. DH was literally just saying we should have a shitty reality show.

mouthyhousewife
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Lol Jesus fucking Christ. Remove stick from ass before posting ;)

Quoting kristinbugg: Seriously?

That child would be better off being raised by wolves.

Neither BD or BM need to have custody. BD has a record of abusive, erratic behavior. He's made web pages, posting private texts messages, concerning the child, that BM sends.

BM isn't much better.
dawnnamarie
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Why are you still on cm instead of calling networks?!

Quoting mouthyhousewife: Lol. It's have to air on MTV. Teen mom style.

Quoting dawnnamarie: Do it!! If honey fucking boo boo can have a show, why can't you?!

mouthyhousewife
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Uh... I'm emailing them, duh! Just got an offer from Cartoon Network! Woot woot!!

Quoting dawnnamarie: Why are you still on cm instead of calling networks?!

Quoting mouthyhousewife: Lol. It's have to air on MTV. Teen mom style.

katemckenzie
by Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Lol stupid bitch. Smdh. Haha
mouthyhousewife
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:50 PM
4 moms liked this
I can just imagine what she posted to the poor girl on Facebook.
"U stpd btch i wll fckng bsh ur fc in da sement fr mkng me git in da jayle"

Quoting katemckenzie: Lol stupid bitch. Smdh. Haha
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)