Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

The FBI is on to me.... :O

Posted by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 6:02 PM
  • 52 Replies

Some know the story, some don't. I don't feel like going thru the details right now. 

Anyways... We left a bag of gifts for SS up at MIL's and she said she'd drop it off to BM's moms house for SS. 

Today she texts BM's mom saying she has it and when would be a good time to come by. BGM tells her not to come by and that the FBI told them not to have any contact with any of us. MIL asked her what the fuck she's talking about, BGM said "you'll find out when your son and his wife are in prison"

I'm just LOL right now. I have no idea what they are talking about or why the FBI is investigation anything. I'm lik 98% sure they are full of shit, as usual. 

by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kristinbugg
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Why do you and your DH insist on harrassing these people?
mouthyhousewife
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 6:09 PM

No one is harrassing anyone. If anything it would be the other way around. I have 4 minute long voicemails on my cell from BM's moms number. Blank voicemails. And, my number is PRIVATE AS FUCK. So I have no clue how she got my number. 

Quoting kristinbugg: Why do you and your DH insist on harrassing these people?

mouthyhousewife
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 6:10 PM

I wouldn't really call the voicemails harrassment tho. They were on 2 seperate days.. So just missed calls I guess.. Just weird. 

Quoting mouthyhousewife:

No one is harrassing anyone. If anything it would be the other way around. I have 4 minute long voicemails on my cell from BM's moms number. Blank voicemails. And, my number is PRIVATE AS FUCK. So I have no clue how she got my number. 

Quoting kristinbugg: Why do you and your DH insist on harrassing these people?

amantonacci
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 6:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Well in case it is true I probably wouldn't post about it online...

malinda74
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 6:29 PM
2 moms liked this
He he...made me think of that old kid show...where in the world is Carmen San Diego?

Quoting amantonacci:

amantonacci
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 6:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes! I loved the show I think I still have the board game somewhere!

Quoting malinda74: He he...made me think of that old kid show...where in the world is Carmen San Diego?

Quoting amantonacci:

sandeeyo
by Le Bonjour Chat on Dec. 29, 2013 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL BM had the FBI running all over town over a spy she was alledgedly hooking up with in a tall building (this was a bunch of years ago).  Story not true, btw.

amantonacci
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Quoting sandeeyo:

LOL BM had the FBI running all over town over a spy she was alledgedly hooking up with in a tall building (this was a bunch of years ago).  Story not true, btw.

Which part was not true? Hooking up with a spy or the FBI running all over town? All of the above? 

sandeeyo
by Le Bonjour Chat on Dec. 29, 2013 at 7:24 PM

Hooking up with the spy wasn't true.  Walking into the police station, being so believable that they called in the FBI and then wasting however much time she was with them driving around looking for the "tall building"...all that not true.  She's lucky that they thought she was so crazy that they felt bad for DH and didn't have her admitted for a psych eval or write her up for giving a false report.

Quoting amantonacci:

Quoting sandeeyo:

Which part was not true? Hooking up with a spy or the FBI running all over town? All of the above? 

mouthyhousewife
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Lol what was she trying to accomplish with that stunt?

Quoting sandeeyo:

Hooking up with the spy wasn't true.  Walking into the police station, being so believable that they called in the FBI and then wasting however much time she was with them driving around looking for the "tall building"...all that not true.  She's lucky that they thought she was so crazy that they felt bad for DH and didn't have her admitted for a psych eval or write her up for giving a false report.

Quoting amantonacci:

Quoting sandeeyo:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN