Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

I really need advice

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 8:45 PM
  • 23 Replies

I have been with my husband for 9 years married 4. I have 1 child from a previous relationship and I have 2 children with my husband. He also has a child from a past relationship. It is very hard for me to be astep mother to my sd because her mother and i have never gotten along.

since day one she has said lots of nasty stuff about me saying she knows who i am and what im about when in fact she doenst. im not from the same town as her at all. she has always tryed to get into the middle of my relationship. she never stops. it really pisses me off. my husband hates her bc she cheated on him with 2 of his cousins his bf and some other guy thats why he left her.. you know whats crazy is that my sister in-law is bf with her and they both cause so many problems with me. they have a different problem with me every month they never stop! im sick if ut all. she also puts my sd in the middle of everything and keeps her from my husband and comes up w bs reasons why. they are making her hate me! my husband has told his sister he is dont with her and hes sick or her crap and he is done with her.

he x will text my husband and say ur wife causes so many problems why cant u see it shes like if she wasnt in the picture then we would be cool! wtf mind you she has another kid with someone else and she has a bf which my sister in law has slept with the whole time bio mom was pregnant. everyone knows it she just doesnt wanna believe it. she texted my husband the day before christams eve and she was like your wife needs help and i know it has nothing you you prob have no idea and were fine but she needs mental help. my husband texted back and said leave me and my wife alone im tired of your shit dont call or text me ever unless it has something to do with my dayghter. but she cant stop her self she always makes problems with me. my sister in law talks lots of crap with bio mom in front of my sd my sd told us that last weekend! thats so wrong! she wouldnt give her to us on christmas eve they are suposed to split the time and christmas we only had her for 3 hours and she didnt even want to leave. hi sister and his x are on my last friggen nerve i cant take it they are trying so hard to ruin my marriage. i cant take it icry all the time and im sick if it its been 9 years. idki what to do any more. any advie is welcome. Thanks :)

by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
progressandjoy
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 8:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't have any contact with them, and tell your DH that if they do say anything about you that you don't want to hear it.
Tinkerbellmama
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:02 PM

If there's a CO enforce it, if there's not your DH needs to get one.

Don't engage BM at all. If she texts your DH stuff about you tell him you don't want to know about it and he should just ignore her.

stepmomofonesd
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:03 PM

I dont have any contact with either of them i blocked bothe of there numbers last year. they put stuff all over fb all about me and i deleated my fb bc i couldnt take it. and they both drive by our house in bio moms car. bio mom has even caled my mother saying my husband is cheating on me and she has seen it with her own eyes. its crazy the things they say and do. they never ever stop its been 8 years. i have never done anything to eith of them but they have something against me, Im so sick of it. they are deff trying to break us up. I cant stand either of them they are low lifes.

Carriedellapenn
by Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:03 PM
Hey I am in the same boat has u look.my sister in law and step son mom where best friend . And I told my son mother look what my sister in law told u is not true. If u like me and if u don't I don't care. But u will have to put up with me.
stepmomofonesd
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:09 PM

my husband had had a court order for visititaion for years and he is suposed to get her every sat over night till sunday at 730pm and the bio mom makes up everything to not giver her to him. he just filed for a contempt and she took me to court for harassment when i did nothing i never do. she didnt show up and wanted a huge thank you and how shes so great bc she didnt go. shes full of shit all she does is make up shit for no reason she loves drama her and my sister-inlaw i dont get it! i cant stand either of them! they are making my step daughter hate me and putting her in the middle of adlut things. my husband has told her to leave us alone and they dont and he never replys to her bs. they will not stop till they break up our marriage :( it sucks

CrunchMaMaBear
by Queen Crunch on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:26 PM
2 moms liked this
Interesting choice of screen name when you have 3 children but its focused on your one step kid. Not tryin to ba dick, just sayin
progressandjoy
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:30 PM
I've wanted to make a post commenting on the screen names people choose. I'm totally doing it now!

Quoting CrunchMaMaBear: Interesting choice of screen name when you have 3 children but its focused on your one step kid. Not tryin to ba dick, just sayin
stepmomofonesd
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:35 PM

i dont have a problem with my bio children im on here looking for advice about how to deal with my sd's mother and my sister inlaw always making shit up and causing problems. for no reason! They are forcing my step daughter not to like me even though i have been in her life since she was 2! there wasnt this many problems till i got married.i came on here looking for advice about that situatuon bc i have never been with some 1 that had a child never mind a crazy x. i cant take it any more. every week sd mother makes more problems. i cant take it! it to much stress and Waring on our marriage.

stepmomofonesd
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:38 PM

it says step mom of one step daughter thats it. idk why thats a problem. come on. thats really petty. I ONLY came on here looking for ADVICE about what IM going through with my step daughter and her mother and my sister in law.  

chanizen
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this

My advice is stop dealing with bm entirely.  Don't listen to her, talk to her, read texts form her.  Ignore her.

As for sd, be kind and let her figure it out.  Be supportive.  It's pretty easy to just say "you know, a lot of that isn't true but I'm really not going to discuss it.  I don't know why your mom or sil say those things.  Is there something you have a question about, though.  I will answer it if I feel it is something that needs answering"

I'm not sure I fully undertand why you care what bm or sil think.  But this was really hard to read.  I'm not a grammar police type of person but is was a lot of text speak, run on sentences with little punctuation.

You may get better support if you give some examples or just rewrite some of this :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN