Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just to be fair....what's the craziest thing sm has done?

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:10 PM
  • 77 Replies
So the other post got me thinking, what's the craziest thing sm has done? I figured I'd ask just to be fair.

My ds doesn't have a sm so I can't answer this, but I'd like for the BMs to answer who do have a sm that's off her rocker.
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Birdseed
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:14 PM

Since I'm SM...and I agree, it's only fair....

I think the craziest thing I've ever done was get BM on the phone and rip her a new one about not setting foot in our house without express consent of either DH or me.  I have NEVER done something like that before and I felt quite crazy doing it but I felt like it had to be done. Still, I was MORTIFIED.

The next most crazy thing I've ever done was recent. I called BM and told her that we would NOT be buying SD a car.  That we simply could not afford it.  It was a mortifying convo and one I wished my DH would've had but he just wouldn't so I got to be the bad guy again.

I've never done anything especially nuts, but I don't like conflict at all so those two things stick out in my mind.

momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:18 PM
There is too many to list lol.

Her most recent Crazy is giving my DDS old bras and panties to her dd.

Oh I just thought of another one. Making fun of my dd for taking a shower every day and then refusing her the right to take a shower for 4 days bc she was trying to prove a point. No one NEEDs a daily shower.

Oh Crap here is another. My dd who is 12 has to ask to use the bathroom at their house bc it's respectful AND she has to mark on the family calendar when she is menstruating lol this one kills me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twinklebites
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:19 PM

Here is bad behavior on both sides.

SM called to tell me that DD had two bald spots on her head and that is wasn't "normal" (its alopecia) She talked about it with her and told her to stop pulling out her hair and then punished her for lying about not doing it.

I was to say the least LIVID ! Said things I should not have and yea.... I told BF later that such things should only be between him and I, It was offensive to me and down right mean to DD to make her feel bad about something she couldn't help. I did apologize for my outburst , I did not receive an apology back.

HalfDozenKids06
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:21 PM

Thats terrible! How embarrassing!!!

Quoting momof2ex1:  she has to mark on the family calendar when she is menstruating

twinklebites
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:21 PM

OH WOW Feel the need to control much there SM???

Quoting momof2ex1: There is too many to list lol.

Oh Crap here is another. My dd who is 12 has to ask to use the bathroom at their house bc it's respectful AND she has to mark on the family calendar when she is menstruating lol this one kills me.

jlg12678
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:22 PM

While I don't think anyone should be giving away used underwear that is not nearly as fucked up as her having to mark on the family calendar when she has her period.   I don't want to know nor do I need to know when my skids have their periods and the LAST thing I want to do is record it on a calendar that is used by the family!

Has that one ever come up in court? That would piss me off as a bm.

Quoting momof2ex1: There is too many to list lol.

Her most recent Crazy is giving my DDS old bras and panties to her dd.

Oh I just thought of another one. Making fun of my dd for taking a shower every day and then refusing her the right to take a shower for 4 days bc she was trying to prove a point. No one NEEDs a daily shower.

jlg12678
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:22 PM

For the record, my son has a nice/normal stepmom. No issues.

Leigh84
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:23 PM
A few years ago OSS who was 13 intentionally broke his school issued computer. BM offered to pay for it but when it came down to it she had every excuse not to help pay. She did however; buy herself a new car and posted on Fb "if I want something I but it"

So I sent her a msg on Fb tellin her about herself.

Yes I know that was a sm fail! I should of just stayed out of it. You live n you learn. That's probably the craziest thing I've ever done as a sm.

Quoting Birdseed:

Since I'm SM...and I agree, it's only fair....

I think the craziest thing I've ever done was get BM on the phone and rip her a new one about not setting foot in our house without express consent of either DH or me.  I have NEVER done something like that before and I felt quite crazy doing it but I felt like it had to be done. Still, I was MORTIFIED.

The next most crazy thing I've ever done was recent. I called BM and told her that we would NOT be buying SD a car.  That we simply could not afford it.  It was a mortifying convo and one I wished my DH would've had but he just wouldn't so I got to be the bad guy again.

I've never done anything especially nuts, but I don't like conflict at all so those two things stick out in my mind.

malinda74
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:24 PM
3 moms liked this
Married my x. That is all. SM isn't crazy...just a normal person.
GlockMom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:24 PM

SM isn't too bad.  She is a bit worse now than she used to be.  Recently she accused DD of wearing a shirt she stole from SM.  The shirt in question was a shirt I had just bought DD the weekend before.  Then she got even madder when BF didn't make DD give her the shirt. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)