Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Oh, why not....... What the craziest thing BF has done? :)

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:43 PM
  • 50 Replies
1 mom liked this

As long as we're sharing...   Why should BM and SM be the only ones called out?  :) 

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charleyangel317
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:44 PM

Good point!

faerie75
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:48 PM

pre or post divorce?

pre, he was mad at me. i worked 3-11. i got home, and he ambushed me, dragged me to the bathroom by my hair and tried to drown me. he also locked me in thetrunk of his car once.

(we get along now, it took him years to realize i wasnt having his shit though)

post, he came to my house and kicked in my door and took my 2 year old son out of bed "because he wanted to see him." and he also came in my house (my dumbass left the door unlocked while upstairs) stole my wedding ring, to this day he wont tell me what he did w it.

faerie75
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:50 PM

as far as SO, him and BM argued A LOT when married and im sure the kids heard most of it. when he left for the final time, he trhew his ring at her and walked out. the boys all ran after him and went along ( he took them back a few days later and she knew where he was the whole time)

they argued after too, and had a lot of drama prior to me coming along. but as long as ive been w him ive only seen regular run of the mill arguing, and lately only disagreements. he pretty much says what he feels and she listens like a sibling. he does wnat her to do well but at this point doesnt know that she will ever be the best she can.

pdxmum
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this

BF is crazy.  No.  Really.  Sober alcoholic, medicated for anxiety and manic-depression.  And I would say he is a classic nacissist.

So everything he does is just a bit off.

DH is not crazy at all.  

Motherof3inNJ
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:08 PM

Hard to say what was the craziest... he was abusive, he was addicted to video games which got in the way of him going to work on time in the beginning and eventually led to him not going at all, he cheated, he took my engagement ring that I paid for and gave it to his mistress turned wife when I was going to pawn it to feed our 2 kids. He also took my food stamp card and made her a lobster dinner... 

All I know about him recently is his 7th child was born early last year, he returned from Mexico to work for 3 months and it appears he quit or got fired again, since CS isn't being garnished anymore. I've heard rumors his wife left him for good, although it may not be true but they've been off and on for over a year (he beat her up bad in Mexico). Out of curiosity, if she files for CS will mine go down?

jlg12678
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:09 PM
2 moms liked this

Nothing. My son's dad is great...it's been ten years and we still work together well.

DDDaysh
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:13 PM

It's hard to really choose THE craziest...  there are so many.  

Hmmm, one of the biggest "WTF?" things though was that after he left, and after SD moved in with his parents in a nearby city, he would not let me take her for visits.  I know on the surface this doesn't seem crazy, but I had been raising her and she wasn't even living with him, so I wouldn't have thought picking her up and taking her to a movie with her brother would have been "over the top".  His excuse was that he thought I would kidnap her.  

Well, after a couple of months of this, his mom had to go out of town for some reason, and couldn't take SD with her.  BF didn't want to watch his own daughter so he called ME up and asked me if I could take SD for a few days.  I did, of course, and it was nice because it was Christmas and SD and DS got to spend it together, but...  it was kinda nutty to me after all the "she's not safe with you" talk.  

And as soon as his mother came back, it was back to no unsupervised visits.  eye rolling

jules2boys
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:16 PM

BF in my situation isn't what I'd consider 'crazy' really.   I think he's an idiot though.  He's a habitual liar, even when the truth would serve him better.  And, he seems to choose NOT to believe his mom and I talk nearly daily, if not daily, so we are involved in each others lives (not about him, we talk because we share many OTHER interests.  We try to make it a point NOT to talk about her DS as I don't care what's happening in his life and she gets that). 

soonergirl980
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this

He tried to hire a hit man to kill me. Really ballsy is he talked about it in front of mutal friends.

He tried to run me over in front of people.

He thought that DS wasn't his because his DNA test was not 100% and actually said that to people

He hit me in front of my parents

He hit me in front of friends

He said our son was of Mexican decent because DS had jaundice due to pre-term birth.

After all of the above he suggested we get back together because me boyfriend (now DH) "treated me bad" because he once overheard him say that he didn't want to go to I think it was Red Robin for dinner lol.

***Briterican***

elisesmom922
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:24 PM

Let's see... my ex has a loong list. He would called to talk to the girls and end up just talking crap to them about me, once DD told him "well, I live with her and she takes care of me, what's your problem?" He lost his ass and came pounding on the door, almost breaking it in. He forgot about the 70lb dog he had bought me, and when his foot made a hole in the door and got stuck, she latched on so hard it took 15 minutes to get her to let go. He never tried that crap again. 

DH to BM, not sure, honestly. They haven't been together since SD was 1, and she is about to turn 10. SD was 4.5 when I met DH, and they were both in a bad place with each other then. Since we have been together? DH went to pick up SD, not knowing it was just BM and SD there. BM tried (again)to get DH to sleep with her, and he laughed at her and told her she was a cow compared to what she had been and he wouldn't touch her if she was the only woman on Earth. Yea, that made for bad feelings for a while.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)