Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

O/t: what are you....

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 12:54 AM
  • 30 Replies
... Lovely ladies doing tonight? Dh has to work in the morning and it's been raining all night. No fun!
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 12:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Taylor5kids
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 2:05 AM
Absolutely nothing! Watching Gold Rush while feeling like I'm coming down with the funk that my DH has. He's still on call tonight and has to work a full day tomorrow. In the Rain! No fun for him.
momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 2:08 AM
Nothing!! I'm still awake!

We were lazy tonight. Just watched our shows. Unfortunately ds fell asleep at 6 and is now wide awake...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jules2boys
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 2:14 AM

I'm old, Friday nights are my nights to stay IN!  LOL  Usually I'm doing laundry but I did it last night.  Tonight I'm searching flights for a long weekend trip ODS and I have to take for his EC and I'm trying to figure out if I'll take YDS too or not.  Checking email.  and, well, playing here on CM... ;)  I should already be asleep, I've been yawning for over 4 hours now.  But here I sit... :) 

Tinkerbellmama
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 2:14 AM

I just downloaded all the pictures off of the camera so we have a completely empty memory card for DD's birthday party tomorrow. Now I gotta get the battery on the charger and get to bed. It's not super late here (just after 11pm), but I gotta be up at a decent time and make sure everyone is ready on time for the party.

steph0420
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 2:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Ouch. Been there. Made that mistake.

Quoting momof2ex1: Nothing!! I'm still awake!

We were lazy tonight. Just watched our shows. Unfortunately ds fell asleep at 6 and is now wide awake...
AtillaTheHun
by facta, non verba on Jan. 11, 2014 at 2:23 AM

I'm watching Pretty Little Liars. Besides that... not doing much of anything. 

dawnnamarie
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 2:26 AM
I'm so tired of rain :( hope you're not getting sick!

Quoting Taylor5kids: Absolutely nothing! Watching Gold Rush while feeling like I'm coming down with the funk that my DH has. He's still on call tonight and has to work a full day tomorrow. In the Rain! No fun for him.
dawnnamarie
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 2:27 AM
I was going to watch tv, but my dang satellite is all messed up. None of the on demand channels are working and I'm too lazy to log on to netflix. First world problems I guess =/

Quoting AtillaTheHun:

I'm watching Pretty Little Liars. Besides that... not doing much of anything. 

dawnnamarie
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 2:28 AM
Hope she has a great birthday !! :):)

Quoting Tinkerbellmama:

I just downloaded all the pictures off of the camera so we have a completely empty memory card for DD's birthday party tomorrow. Now I gotta get the battery on the charger and get to bed. It's not super late here (just after 11pm), but I gotta be up at a decent time and make sure everyone is ready on time for the party.

dawnnamarie
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 2:30 AM
I understand. It's rare if I go out once a month anymore.

I just wanted to watch tv and relax tonight, and I can't get the satellite to work.

Where are you flying to?

Quoting jules2boys:

I'm old, Friday nights are my nights to stay IN!  LOL  Usually I'm doing laundry but I did it last night.  Tonight I'm searching flights for a long weekend trip ODS and I have to take for his EC and I'm trying to figure out if I'll take YDS too or not.  Checking email.  and, well, playing here on CM... ;)  I should already be asleep, I've been yawning for over 4 hours now.  But here I sit... :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN