1. SD is heavily involved with softball. Every weekend from March through June will include a Saturday - Sunday tournament or at least a Saturday game.
2. BM is required by co to let DH bring her to all softball activities, even if they fall on her weekend.
3. BM has attended about ten minutes of one game ever for SD. SD is very hurt by this.
4. Spring break is DH's this year.
5. Since so much of BM's time will be lost with SD gone for softball, DH is thinking about offering BM spring break. But he wants to put in the condition that BM must attend all of the games in at least one tournament before spring break for him to give it to her.
Does this "look bad?" Does it seem like a good idea? I think there is a 75 percent chance that BM would do it. Her mother would probably pressure her to. On the one hand, I think it's a great idea and on the other I'm not so sure - something about it seems off.
What do you think?