Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News article...makes you think.

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:21 PM
  • 5 Replies

I just came across an article that made me go hmmm...

Sometimes it isn't what it always looks like from your perspective...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2539681/Divorced-mother-Jennifer-Berman-shoots-dead-teenage-children-committing-suicide.html

Not saying that all BM's don't get enough support.  But sometimes it might look that way.  Looks can be deceiving.

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
leegirl_jm
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:35 PM

OMG

I can only assume she was suffering from some horrible mental condition or she is just a very evil woman. Killing the children is inexcusable. 

sandeeyo
by Le Bonjour Chat on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:45 PM
I think she was just super depressed and thinking her ex was doing ok while she was sinking.

But if you're gonna quit life, don't take innocent people with you! So sad!!!

Quoting leegirl_jm:

OMG

I can only assume she was suffering from some horrible mental condition or she is just a very evil woman. Killing the children is inexcusable. 

Birdseed
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:49 PM
1 mom liked this

She was sick.  That's the only reason someone could do that.

Having to leave your home (not even her marital one, this one was owned by her mother!) is not a new thing when it comes to divorce. How many of us CODs had to leave the home when parents divorced?  You don't get to live the same life when parents split.

sick.  just sick and sad.  Those poor kids.

MommySabs
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:07 PM
I read that earlier- so sad. Obviously she had mental health problems that weren't being addressed.
Tinkerbellmama
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:25 PM

A mom locally threw her kids off of a bridge a few years ago. The 4 year old boy died, and the 7 year old girl survived after being pulled out of the water by good Samaritans.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Mother-Threw-Kids-From-Bridge-to-End-Their-Suffering-102107774.html

It's so sad.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)