Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dangit!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:35 PM
  • 14 Replies
I just pressed submit too!
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thecircus8
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:35 PM
What poofed?
momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:38 PM
Lol it happens
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Taylor5kids
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:40 PM
2 moms liked this
Uh oh! Does that mean that I was blocked? I still see the post, or atleast a reply.

I didn't even say anything bad. I was actually submitting the not so nice one when I got cockblocked. Or, I mean, CMblocked.

Quoting thecircus8: What poofed?
thecircus8
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:42 PM
Got me! I'm not a meanie... :p lol. You usually aren't "nasty" either. What post?
Taylor5kids
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:44 PM
It wasn't nasty. I just felt like I put a little extra UMPHH in it. You know? Lol. I've actually already forgotten. I have had no sleep!!

Quoting thecircus8: Got me! I'm not a meanie... :p lol. You usually aren't "nasty" either. What post?
thecircus8
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:46 PM
Kids OK? And yeah that post has made me insane all day..but it was entertaining while I was dealing with stupidity.

Quoting Taylor5kids: It wasn't nasty. I just felt like I put a little extra UMPHH in it. You know? Lol. I've actually already forgotten. I have had no sleep!!

Quoting thecircus8: Got me! I'm not a meanie... :p lol. You usually aren't "nasty" either. What post?
Taylor5kids
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:49 PM
No Matter What Where Wrong.

It started out with a courtesy comment showing the link for How to create a post.
So, since I've been kicked out I expect a play by play. Because that's how I roll. Ahhh...not really. I gotta fold some clothes.lol

whatIknownow
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:50 PM

I thought maybe it was the tonsils one. That one poofed too.

thecircus8
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:52 PM
Ugh me too.I already sorted 4 baskets. Now they are chilling in baskets waiting to go to kids rooms but our clothes are piled on the bed I want to crawl into.

Quoting Taylor5kids: No Matter What Where Wrong.

It started out with a courtesy comment showing the link for How to create a post.

So, since I've been kicked out I expect a play by play. Because that's how I roll. Ahhh...not really. I gotta fold some clothes.lol

soonergirl980
by Platinum Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 12:20 AM

there were like 5 tonight so very annoying.

Quoting whatIknownow:

I thought maybe it was the tonsils one. That one poofed too.

***Briterican***

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)