Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

wow bm!!!

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 7:09 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this
Dh lets bm claim sd every year. I told him he should let her. He claims two other kids.
Well this time bm told dh that when she gets her refund she is giving us $500. What?? Well dh pays child support every week. I watch sd every day..so i guess she feels she owes it.

Very sweet of her. I know bm wouldn't say this and not do it. I think it's great..but it shocked me when dh told me. I guess she is the one that brought it up too. Dh said she wil because he lets her claim her every year when it was suppose to be every other year.

by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
afwife817
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:15 PM

So it sounds like you and her get along, that's great

tiafez
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:33 AM
4 moms liked this

it's nice to hear a non-hate BM/SM story! Thank you. 

AmericanDream
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this
That's very nice of her.
stemp387
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:43 AM

That is great of her :)

Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 9:39 AM

that's awesome! that's how bm/dh are-whomever claims SS-they give a portion to the other parent.

last year DH claimed DD and SS-we gave BM $1000 normally its around $500 but we did it as a gift to the stepkids because BM was saving up for a family vacation to Disney world.

Sept-babies2
by Ashley on Jan. 23, 2014 at 4:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Aww my post is featured but..must be.too boring. Lol
TNmtngirl
by Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 4:51 PM

Why do I have the automatic tendency to feel like when BM is being super nice that something is up here sleeve? Lol. I cant help it. I am happy yours is that nice. Mine....there's always a knife that she's holding behind her back....

Sept-babies2
by Ashley on Jan. 23, 2014 at 5:03 PM
She has said stuff to dh about me before but i always ignored it. I just think because i have been so nice and we helped her move. I watch sd every day so she doesn't pay daycare anymore and dh pays her child support every week. Plus he has let her claim sd every year. So i think she really is just being nice because we really do alot for her. I don't think she would ruin what she has right now. Lol that would just be stupid.
We have never had issues really. She has called dh asking for him to leave me for her and when he saod no she got mad and said stuff but even after that i was still nice to her. I think she realized i'm not a bad person and i love sd. Bm has even had my ds sleep over her house with sd a few times. She has watched them for us a few times. So i can say i think she is just being nice. She isn't one to try and start stuff..far from crazy. Lol. I do know what you mean though.

Quoting TNmtngirl:

Why do I have the automatic tendency to feel like when BM is being super nice that something is up here sleeve? Lol. I cant help it. I am happy yours is that nice. Mine....there's always a knife that she's holding behind her back....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)