Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

OT:plexus slim? Who's tried it?

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 4:56 PM
  • 55 Replies
Who's tried it? I'm on week one!! I love fad diets. I do better when I do a fad diet and see some progress then I start exercising and eating right and all that crap.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobear110
by Audra on Jan. 23, 2014 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Never tried it. Never even heard of it. What is it? 

Im doing weight watchers. It works great 

MommySabs
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Never heard of it. I have an acquaintance who keeps trying to get me to try her advocare so she can use me to peddle her wares. (I do yoga and am running my first 5k in April, so I'm already in decent shape). I wouldn't touch that poison with a ten foot pole! Just be careful what the ingredients are not just the 'active ingredients' but all of them.
Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:35 PM

I'll stick to my zumba thanks

Boobear110
by Audra on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:45 PM

I would love to run a 5k. I blew out my knee pretty badly running 2 years ago and it never healed right . My Dr tells me not to run anymore. I miss it. 

Quoting MommySabs: Never heard of it. I have an acquaintance who keeps trying to get me to try her advocare so she can use me to peddle her wares. (I do yoga and am running my first 5k in April, so I'm already in decent shape). I wouldn't touch that poison with a ten foot pole! Just be careful what the ingredients are not just the 'active ingredients' but all of them.

MommySabs
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 9:29 PM
I'm kind of nervous! I've always been a sprinter so this distance is a little intimidating. That sucks, I would hate being told I couldn't do yoga anymore- that's we're my healthy heart lies. we have some friend that are walking the 5k with us.

Quoting Boobear110:

I would love to run a 5k. I blew out my knee pretty badly running 2 years ago and it never healed right . My Dr tells me not to run anymore. I miss it. 

Quoting MommySabs: Never heard of it. I have an acquaintance who keeps trying to get me to try her advocare so she can use me to peddle her wares. (I do yoga and am running my first 5k in April, so I'm already in decent shape). I wouldn't touch that poison with a ten foot pole! Just be careful what the ingredients are not just the 'active ingredients' but all of them.

Boobear110
by Audra on Jan. 23, 2014 at 10:01 PM

I can do yoga, ride a bike, do the elliptical . It is not the same as running. I need the pounding to get my anixety out.

excuse any typos.. This is post Ambien 😎

ppQuoting MommySabs: I'm kind of nervous! I've always been a sprinter so this distance is a little intimidating. That sucks, I would hate being told I couldn't do yoga anymore- that's we're my healthy heart lies. we have some friend that are walking the 5k with us.

Quoting Boobear110:

MommySabs
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 10:28 PM
There was a girl I took class with that had a knee injury and also had to stop. She said running was her 'drug'. And she was struggling to find that same release. It makes me sad for you to have lost that.

Quoting Boobear110:

I can do yoga, ride a bike, do the elliptical . It is not the same as running. I need the pounding to get my anixety out.

excuse any typos.. This is post Ambien 😎

ppQuoting MommySabs: I'm kind of nervous! I've always been a sprinter so this distance is a little intimidating. That sucks, I would hate being told I couldn't do yoga anymore- that's we're my healthy heart lies. we have some friend that are walking the 5k with us.

Quoting Boobear110:

Steamedpuddle30
by Hi, my name is... on Jan. 25, 2014 at 4:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Idk,lol. It's a "pink drink" you drink everyday.

Quoting Boobear110:

Never tried it. Never even heard of it. What is it? 

Im doing weight watchers. It works great 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Steamedpuddle30
by Hi, my name is... on Jan. 25, 2014 at 4:52 PM
Have fun in your run! My buddies do marathons all year long. I did my first (neon run) a couple of months ago and LOVED it!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Steamedpuddle30
by Hi, my name is... on Jan. 25, 2014 at 4:53 PM
I need to try Zumba . My cousin teaches it in Texas and she's a Zumba queen! Lol.

Quoting Tigress22304:

I'll stick to my zumba thanks

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)