Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HUGE UPDATE!!!BM told 11 Yr old SD she was almost aborted.uPDATE!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2014 at 2:45 PM
  • 50 Replies

And that she was conceived thru rape.

Recently, we caught SD sneaking texting her friends on her SS's tablet, when she was supposed to be sleeping. If we knew she was doing this and allowed it, we never wouldv looked at her texts. But her dad did, and she complained about what her mom told her to a friend saying, "At least your mom wasn't raped!" At least your mom didn't consider aborting you!"

Her dad is not her bio dad, but he's been her dad since two yrs old, and no one knows who her bio dad is. So, he IS her dad and she lives with us full time. She's not a problem child and doesn't display how or if this info is hurting her. We only know from these texts.

How can her dad help her. Was just way TMI for her.

UPDATE:

The Guidance counselor called today to tell us SD's been cutting herself! BM just told DH she told SD the info because SD keeps "saying mean things to her" SHE WAS TRYING TO HURT HER!!! 

I just had a convo with SD to let her know how much we love her. She told me her mom is angry with her, that "she's putting her in this position" Im in disbelief! SHE IS HER MOTHER! And now she's coming here tonight to talk with her!!!

by on Jan. 27, 2014 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
annabl1970
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 2:48 PM
That is awful!
annabl1970
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 2:49 PM
How of you know BM told her?
Could be some of BM's relatives or "friends".
pepper504
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 2:50 PM

I do not get people who do this.  Seriously.  Is this even true?

veggiemom474
by Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 2:52 PM

Well for one, no one we know in his family would EVER tell her, and BM's family doesn't see her too often. And another is, DH spoke with her about it, but she didn't have much to say. So, yes, we know it was her for a fact.

Quoting annabl1970: How of you know BM told her?

veggiemom474
by Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 2:53 PM

This has always been her story, so we have to believe it.

Quoting pepper504:

annabl1970
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 2:55 PM
He spoke with BM? Or with SD?
If you know for fact BM said that awful story to SD, I wouldn't want any child on your SD's place. Poor girl:(
IDK what you can tell a child to fix this. Some things should never been said.

Quoting veggiemom474:

Well for one, no one we know in his family would EVER tell her, and BM's family doesn't see her too often. And another is, DH spoke with her about it, but she didn't have much to say. So, yes, we know it was her for a fact.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
veggiemom474
by Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 2:59 PM

He spoke with BM, she didn't have much of a response about the fact her DD is now hurting over it. She's so hormonal right now going thru puberty, this was the last thing she should've been told.

Quoting annabl1970: He spoke with BM? Or with SD?
If you know for fact BM said that awful story to SD, I wouldn't want any child on your SD's place. Poor girl:(
IDK what you can tell a child to fix this. Some things should never been said.

Quoting veggiemom474:

Steamedpuddle30
by Hi, my name is... on Jan. 27, 2014 at 3:04 PM
This is silly but I just read up on famous people who were "about to be aborted". Maybe that will help her see that Bm didn't do it and maybe Bm was just scared at the time or what not. (It's to help sd know she matters)

Good luck and I hope sd is okay I got nothing:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jules2boys
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 3:05 PM

Dad can get her into counseling, and if she's already in counseling, he can let the counselor know about this latest information given to her (it shouldn't have been) and the counselor can help her deal with it. 

I just can't imagine how that little girl feels though.  :(  How awful.  :(  

pepper504
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 3:06 PM

I cannot believe that she shared this with your SD11. 

Quoting veggiemom474:

This has always been her story, so we have to believe it.

Quoting pepper504:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured