Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Already!?!

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 9:34 PM
  • 29 Replies
Was there a post that just poofed or was I imagining things?

The drama potential was very high, but it didn't even have time to get good.

by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 9:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kellynh
by Kelly on Feb. 1, 2014 at 9:41 PM

OP probably rethought of putting out there that if the 4,3, and 1 yo don't listen to her that its dangerous for them. Great since bf works "a lot" of weekends and be is alone with those boys. 

OMG!! 

progressandjoy
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 9:59 PM
We had an outrageous story, hostility, and caps lock cursing in less than fifteen replies. Is that a record?

Quoting kellynh:

OP probably rethought of putting out there that if the 4,3, and 1 yo don't listen to her that its dangerous for them. Great since bf works "a lot" of weekends and be is alone with those boys. 

OMG!! 

kellynh
by Kelly on Feb. 2, 2014 at 8:40 AM

Lol, nope.. An Air Force wife got that for calling Kriten a bitch within the first 10 replies on her first post. 

Quoting progressandjoy: We had an outrageous story, hostility, and caps lock cursing in less than fifteen replies. Is that a record?

Quoting kellynh:

OMG!! 

LyndaLoo78
by Skeletor on Feb. 2, 2014 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this
I didn't see any harsh replies last night. Clearly I need to stop sleeping.
AmericanDream
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 9:06 AM

Me too, I think!

Quoting LyndaLoo78: I didn't see any harsh replies last night. Clearly I need to stop sleeping.

shanlee42
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 9:39 AM
I didn't see harsh replies either. It amazes me how many new members think they will be coddled here. When I joined I read a lot of posts before I even replied in an attempt to get a feel of the group. There should a lurking period where new members can't posts but only read.
progressandjoy
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 9:43 AM
It was poofed after thirteen replies, so it wasn't up for long.

Quoting LyndaLoo78: I didn't see any harsh replies last night. Clearly I need to stop sleeping.
kellynh
by Kelly on Feb. 2, 2014 at 10:53 AM

I took part of her post, put it in bold,mand told her tag if she an write this, then she should never be left alone with those kids. I told her DH needs to change jobs, shifts, or get a different visitation schedule in a co. 

Pretty much verbatim to my exact wording. 

However, she posted in the venting booth that we all handed her her ass and chewed her out. 

What?? 

progressandjoy
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 10:59 AM
Lol. Seriously?!

I thought everyone was pretty mellow. She was the one cursing and getting hostile.

Quoting kellynh:

I took part of her post, put it in bold,mand told her tag if she an write this, then she should never be left alone with those kids. I told her DH needs to change jobs, shifts, or get a different visitation schedule in a co. 

However, she posted in the venting booth that we all handed her her ass and chewed her out. 

What?? 

kellynh
by Kelly on Feb. 2, 2014 at 11:05 AM

Yup, we were awful..

"I've never seen anything like it" 

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118667/forums/read/19591275/OMG_Ive_never_seen_anything_like_it

Quoting progressandjoy: Lol. Seriously?!

I thought everyone was pretty mellow. She was the one cursing and getting hostile.

Quoting kellynh:

What?? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured